Whats your workout routine today?

Options
Whats your workout routine today? Looking for new material so I am just curious....

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    500 Meter swim this AM along with a 5.5 mile bike ride. Tonight Ill do 12 mile bike and Weight training
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Today is my middle distance run. 3mi this morn b4 work. Tomorrow is pushups and body weight strength training.
  • pattyisinaz
    pattyisinaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sports conditioning for 1 hour which included weight training and cardio. Will do ab work later on today. :o)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone exercise tape. I love her because it is easy but you get a workout and can choose how many hrs you want to do
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity, and today I have Plyo Cardio Circuit. According to my HRM, I always burn at least 600 calories during those 43 minutes of craziness! :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I did P90x Back & Biceps this morning, was thinking of of doing the 20 minute Zumba express later, but P90X wiped the hell out of me, so not so sure anymore....
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Today I did Turbo Fire: Fire 30 and stretch 10. I love Chalene Johnson. She is so motivating!
  • KwilsonStPeteFL
    KwilsonStPeteFL Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Here's my cardio workout for the treadmill... Raise ramp to maximum uphill and slow walk (almost a lunge) for 2 minutes. Then lower the ramp and run for 2 minutes. Take 1 minute to bring your heart rate down and then start over. Repeat 4 more times (equals a 20 minute session).

Be warned... sounds easy but it will kick your butt.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    40 minutes of trail running with my dog...and it's a nice cool, crisp sunny day! Should be a good one!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Spin class tonight and she kicks our but every time.
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Here's my cardio workout for the treadmill... Raise ramp to maximum uphill and slow walk (almost a lunge) for 2 minutes. Then lower the ramp and run for 2 minutes. Take 1 minute to bring your heart rate down and then start over. Repeat 4 more times (equals a 20 minute session).

Be warned... sounds easy but it will kick your butt.

Oooh...i might try that today!

Until I read her /\ plan for the day, I was going to run a few miles on the treadmill while my daughter naps. Now, I will be following the above plan :) THANKS!

On other days, I do the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout on the Exercise channel. LOOVE it! GREAT total-body workout :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Tonight I am going to a 1 hour Zumba class at my gym.
  • fano3
    fano3 Posts: 2
    Options
    P90X Shoulders & Arms with an Ab Ripper X chaser :)
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I worked out with a trainer for 30 minutes and then did 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    My workout consists of taking my hand from my plate to my mouth, wresstling with an 18month old in the tub to take her a bath, standing infront of a hot stove making dinner, and a 20 minute jog on my treadmil.

Wait.... today is crock pot night cancle the stove***
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My workout consists of taking my hand from my plate to my mouth, wresstling with an 18month old in the tub to take her a bath, standing infront of a hot stove making dinner, and a 20 minute jog on my treadmil.

you do realize cooking is listed under cardio. Do a search Its "Cooking and food preparation" :)
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I used my Jillian Michaels Ultimate Total-Body Kit and did some resistance work with it and I have Martial Arts class tonight!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options

you do realize cooking is listed under cardio. Do a search Its "Cooking and food preparation" :)

What!!!!!!????!!! I have cheated myself EVERYDAY **typicaly** out of that workout. LOL!!! okay then I dont feel so bad when I dont log in a snack :wink: LOL!!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Elliptical for 15 minutes before spin class, followed by another 15 after spin. Abs workout too.
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    Today was 80 minutes of pilates and mat exercises. My legs are still numb. :laugh: