Looking to lose almost 200lbs! Join me?

Options
Hello!

Well, 2014 is here and I'm going to make every day of it count. I've made goals in the past but always failed to stick to them in some way or another. This year I am determined. Consistency is my problem. I am 18 years old and a freshman in college. I want to lose 195lbs. More than the weight loss, I want to be healthy and be ready for my future instead of letting my weight hold me back. I have a 1 and a 1/2 year old son who will be growing up before I know it, I don't wanna miss out on anything because I couldn't run around and play or I was too out of shape to function the way I wanted to. I wanna be happy above anything else and not have to worry about if I can do it or not. 2014 is going to be a good year!

Replies

• dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have loss about 3 lbs so far. Started at 300 looking to lose 150. Just remember this isnt a resolution this is a life change, and so far my change is going good. I aim at being very active on here and love talking to all my MFP friends and seeing your updates!
  • Reddreads9
    Reddreads9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should add me as a friend. My long term goal is to lose 200lbs. But I am starting with a small goal of losing 30 lbs by my 30th birthday. I have a three year old daughter who I want to be a better example for. I don't want my obesity to hold me back from having fun with her!
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me! My goal is 139 (down from 154). Good luck!!
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) . My goal is 180 lbs total.
  • sbuckk
    sbuckk Posts: 6
    Options
    Fee free to add me! I've about 200 to go as well!
  • blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 194lbs to go
  • dull2doll
    dull2doll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with all of you! I also have a 1.5 year old son and I have 173 lbs. to loose. One of the frustrating things about loosing weight is that I feel I can't talk to anyone around me about it. I feel like they are instantly judging me since I have so much to loose. I hope you all will add me! I know I will need it and I hope to be of help to you all as well.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Your actually beautiful the way you are, but I know you are doing this for health reasons also. I added you!
  • happyhealthy143
    Options
    I'm 20 years old and have about 185 lbs to lose. I'm planning on setting short term goals so that I don't get too ahead of myself. I know I can do this and so can everyone else! I'm looking for friends as I just joined this site, so please feel free to add me. :)
  • Laurie90267
    Options
    count me in, I have 100lbs to lose. Just started a new life change today.
  • webman82
    Options
    Good job to all of you. #1 key to everyday workout is..to keep going.Find ways to keep you motivated
  • celcey
    celcey Posts: 32
    Options
    Been here almost 6 mths and I'm almost down 60. My goal is to lose a total of -200 pounds. I know it is possible with hard work and realistic mini goals.
    I'm active and supportive, so anyone feel free to join MyFitnessPhamily. ???? can't wait to see where we will be this time next year!
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 100+ to lose!