Need some motivation!!!

Options
So last night I blew it big time. Way too much to drink, no idea how far over my daily target I was, but definitely a long way over! I'd kind of accepted that was gonna happen, but then today, hangover-induced cravings / weakness lead to an awful morning (2000+ calories consumed already by early afternoon, and my daily target is 1200!)

Desperately need motivation / supportive words to help me get back on track! I really wanted this year to get off to a good start! Can anyone help?

Replies

• smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Wouldn't worry too much, it's good to be naughty sometimes!

My best motivational push? Put a fat picture of yourself on fridge/treat cupboard (u also wrote on mine 'back off fatty!') when you see the unflattering picture of yourself you think twice before eating the naughty food
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one :-) tehehe I'm very bad this morning. I'm not going to feel guilty because i don't eat like this every day. I also know that every January i begin to think of trying on bikinis. So i always Ramp up my workouts.

Get up and Move!
  • 1xxoxxoxx1
    Options
    Thanks both of you! I like the photo idea - think I'll have to give that one a go! Gonna get up early tomorrow and go for a run, and start working to get fitter and stronger for 2014!
  • mat136
    mat136 Posts: 35
    Options
    just believe in yourself...