Whatcha having for lunch today?

Options
I really like these posts :) I have class until 12:15 and then I have to be at my kiddo's school, she's giving a presentation at 1, and then I feed some feral kitties on Wednesday's so, I won't be eating lunch until way late today! I'm thinking of having some soup and maybe a turkey sandwich and a piece of fruit.

Whatcha having today?

Replies

• kirstindr
    Options
    Veggie soup with a sandwich (light, full fiber english muffin, turkey, cheese, tomato, onion, olive oil mayo-very little). Then I have to head out to our new place and wait for the stove to be delivered.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I made a vat of organic beef & veggie stew this weekend. I'll be having a tub that I froze for lunch. So yummy!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Schwan's Garden Vegetable Omelet, asparagus, and roasted sweet potatoes. That is a delicious lunch!
  • danmullen
    Options
    I've just had a bowl of beef and mushroom soup with a nice ciabatta roll :) There were more calories in the roll than the soup!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    no clue, lol.
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i made baked beans for last night's dinner...ended up having Subway since they did not cook until 10:30 last night!! So i am having baked beans for lunch :-)
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    PB & J on sourdough bread with carrots, celery, Roma tomato and some triscuits with garlic and herb cheese spread. Mmmmmmmm

Weird combo I know, but that's how I do it! lol
  • roshsdisch
    Options
    I made a white chicken chili in the crock-pot last night and am making burritos with the leftovers for lunch. I use the Wrap-Itz Low Carb wheat tortillas and it turns out really yummy. The chili has 245 calories per cup (1 serving) and that makes 2 burritos. The tortillas each have 70 calories. So good and filling and LOTS of protein. Total 385 clories.
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Leftovers!

I made a few pans of this Chicken & Veggie Pasta Bake the other night. Just kinda threw it together, and although it's a bit higher in calories than I'd liiiike but it's pretty nummy. If anyone wants the recipe, send me a message. Like I said, just kinda threw it together.
  • lilrhody
    lilrhody Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Leftovers - whole wheat pasta with homemade tomato sauce.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have some Honey smoked turkey and reduced fat swiss cheese with some Guldens zesty honey mustard on an Arnold Honey Wheat sandwich thins roll and some steamed lima beans on the side. A blood orange for dessert. Pretty excited about it... :flowerforyou:
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    yoplait raspberry cheesecake yougurt, a wedge of laughing cow light french onion spread, on 6 savoritz wheat crackers from Aldi.....I eat this almost every day....LOVE IT
  • littlehobbit123
    Options
    Had 1/2 tin of Heinz tomato soup, so a light 113 calories!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sundried tomato flatbread with turkey, laughing cow & spinach. Yum! Light lunch since I had a big breakfast. I'm a breakfast girl!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bacon sandwich :smile: 3 strips of bacon (yes real bacon bec I REALLY want it) cooked on my Hamilton Beach grill between to slices of whole wheat bread. With a side of salad using Kraft Salad Dressing Olive Oil Pesto Parmeasan 252 calories
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Large Garden Salad...YUM!!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    i had whole wheat spaghetti with red sauce and steamed broccoli. ...eating meatless today. will have protein, just not in the meat forms, allowing for more volume/calories through fruits and veggies. i attempt this once a week for a leaner eating day.
    Jane
  • tenoclockbird
    Options
    Had a giant turkey sandwich with a pile of lettuce, provolone, a tiny bit of light mayo, brown mustard, all on a sandwich thin. I'm still thinking about it. 300 calories with lots of flavor and crunch.
  • avalonfloyd
    Options
    I was bad today and had a Wendy's chicken sandwich. But I substituted the fries for a side salad and I'll make up for it by having a healthy dinner. Probably whole wheat pasta with V8 and oregano. It's one of my all time favorite meals, I've been eating it since I was a kid!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    whole wheat sandwich with ham, turkey, mustard, tomato, pickle.

and a nonni' s biscotti for my sweet tooth :love: