B Vitamin supplements?

Options
Anyone know of a good B Vitamin supplement that would help boot metabolism?

Thanks!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I take a super B complex.....
  • Charlie001
    Options
    There is a new one called "Happy Pills"" Check at bodybuilding.com.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    I use a brand called Now Instant Energy B-12. There are 75 individual packets in the box. This one is great for vegetarians (you don't have to be a vegetarian to take it) and contains no artificial colours or flavours. You can get it at health food stores
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Vitamins don't boost anything unless you actually have a deficiency.......I used to use a bunch of supplements till my doctor informed me that I had the most expensive urine he'd ever seen. The only supps I use are Vitamin D and B12 because that is where I lack since I'm vegan. It made no difference in my metabolism whatsoever. When you have your next physical, ask them to check your nutrient/vitanim/mineral levels. Then adjust your diet and supplement regimine from there. Otherwise, you're just peeing money.... literally.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Vitamins don't boost anything unless you actually have a deficiency.......I used to use a bunch of supplements till my doctor informed me that I had the most expensive urine he'd ever seen. The only supps I use are Vitamin D and B12 because that is where I lack since I'm vegan. It made no difference in my metabolism whatsoever. When you have your next physical, ask them to check your nutrient/vitanim/mineral levels. Then adjust your diet and supplement regimine from there. Otherwise, you're just peeing money.... literally.

Just to add on...for some vitamins you will pee your money away. But others not so much...definitely have to watch out for the fat-soluble vitamins (like A) because they can cause toxicity issues.

And I ditto the check with your doc if you think you are having problems. Data isn't really suggestive that we need them if we are generally healthy.
  • I use emergenC drink packet Its full of vitamin B and calcium