Starting Over...again

Options
2»

Replies

• ach242004
    ach242004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again as well and I am looking for some support! Please add me if you want to work together to get through this.:smile:
  • brajocol
    brajocol Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am starting over lost 30 lbs and started to put the lbs back on. 2014 is the year!!!! Please feel free to add me, support goes a long way.
  • LaurenR1984
    Options
    This is my first time at MFP, my best friend got me on here! So far I love it. I've tried different diets for years but seem to always give up on myself, usually because something happens in my life! So I totally understand. My friend and I are sticking together in this fight and we have already made big plans for when we lose all our extra pounds! The more the better though! I can use as much support as I can get in this crazy weight loss journey! Good luck to you
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same Here! Lost a bunch last year, and then went through some marriage issues and my mom passing away... Need to get back to creating ME time... Feel Free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I've lost and found the same 15 pounds a few times over the last five year. I'm looking to ditch them for good! Add me - we can keep each other motivated!
  • kleddings
    Options
    Never used MFP before so I am looking for new inspiration and support. Feel free to add me. I'm just getting started as well. I've done different things in the past but I've never been able to get through the hard part. I'm an emotional eater so I guess I just figured "Well, when I'm happier, I'll lose weight." But now I'm unhappy BECAUSE of my weight. Time to break the cycle.
  • megot78
    megot78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the supportive messages. We can do it!

On a brighter note, I just changed my profile pic to one taken last weekend. I'm still looking smaller than I was this time a year ago. So there's that :happy:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Story of my life. Feel free to add me.