30 day shred January Challenge

Options

Replies

• misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you will be moving around like the walking dead for a few days lol stairs were the hardest to go up and down.

Feel your pain, whenever I do a couple of Jillian DVDs a few days in a row, my legs are soo sore that stairs are a nightmare, going down is worse than walking up them!

I won't be doing the 30DS challenge as I'm away on holiday from 9-17th Jan but usually I do 3-4 of Jillians workouts a week anyway, and they are awesome :D I go through phases but my current favourite is her no more trouble zones dvd.
  • ksheppard2013
    Options
    I am!
  • hanab1987
    hanab1987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 today so count me in!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Let's do it up! Starting tonight. :)
  • Melinda5904
    Melinda5904 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too please. I have done some of 30ds already and want to give it another go.
  • lizj0nes21
    Options
    Count me in! How do I join? I already had plans to start the 30 day shred today so I'm very excited to see this post so I may have motivation from others doing the same thing and have people to share my progress and success with! Anyone can message me, I recently joined and I'd love to have friends on here to share our journeys with eachother :)
  • jessawhat
    Options
    I would like to join too! I just rustled up my 30DS DVD and did the first day. When I first bought the DVD years ago, it was much harder for me to complete Day 1! I'm excited to finally move past level 1 this time.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Im in! Doing day 2 today
  • jlacrosse
    jlacrosse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have never talked to anyone on here before but would LOVE!! to have some support! And would love to join but I'm not sure I know what the 30 day shred is! Can someone help me with this please? I am VERY motivated and could use all the extra help I could get.

Thank you!
    Jennifer
  • 360hope360
    Options
    me
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Where do I find the workout?
  • 360hope360
    Options
    at any walmart store online you can order from walmart or you can type her name in google and name of video you will need 3 and five pound weights but you may need heaver ones not sure
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • danielle101x
    danielle101x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! :)
  • nadmath
    nadmath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so ready! i need motivation for that dvd its something to really push through but it seems so worth it!! i can really use some people on here to keep me pushing through!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be Day 9 of Level 1. Is it ok if I join? lol
    Ive already done the entire 30 days once before and loved it. I usually take 1 to 2 days off a week, so maybe by the time everyone gets going Ill be done close to the time everyone else is?? :)
  • AshCrash214
    Options
    I am interested please keep me updated
  • I am in, too!
  • mrsamandaflower
    Options
    New to MFP forums - hoping this will be the year I stick to it. Just started 30ds for the first time yesterday! Excited for some motivation - please add me as well!
  • GS910
    GS910 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have started tonight :)