• sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Is there a website for this?

Thanks!
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to have to pay using pact...there always seems to be that one day of the week I mean to go to the gym and it never happens...but I am definitely still going to look into it :D love things like these!!!!!!

That is part of the extra motivation...the cost of not exercising. It adds accountability!
    Is there a website for this?

http://www.gym-pact.com/
  • longtimeterp
    Options
    edit: doublepost
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I've been using Gympact since this summer and it really has kept me accountable to working out. Today I planned to go for a walk, but it was raining. Since I didn't want to lose money, I just drove to the gym and did my walk on the treadmill. If my money wasn't on the line, I would have skipped my workout. I just added a food pact today, and I'm hoping that keeps me inspired to log my food. I would recommend Pact to anyone who is wanting some extra incentive!
  • longtimeterp
    Options
    BTW i just noticed this when i was scanning the MFP app gallery...

"Use promo code MFP for a $5 reward after your first Pact week."
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've been using Pact (formerly GymPact) on my SIII for about a month and like it. The workout pacts, which were all there were until the 1st of January, pay out about $.35-$.40 for each one you commit to and complete each week. I started with 3 the first week but because I walk or go to the gym almost every day, I'm up to 6/week. That means $2+ per week for just doing what I would normally.

I have it syncing with MapMyFitness and Runkeeper. I do both in case on screws up with the credit, which has happened once or twice. Pact will only allow one credit each day so there's no harm in submitting both.

I just added the meal logging pact and will probably add the fruit/veggie pact as well. No idea on payouts on those yet because they just started them.
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this yesterday and have signed up for all 3 pacts. Very motivating, I think!
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    BTW i just noticed this when i was scanning the MFP app gallery...

"Use promo code MFP for a $5 reward after your first Pact week."

I couldn't get that to work when I signed up yesterday :/
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/173
    Connecting your MFP and Pact accounts is simple to do, and with money as a motivator, there’s no reason to miss another workout session or daily food log. This integration is available on iOS and Android. Use promo code "MFP" during registration to get $5 in rewards after your first Pact.