The skin your in!

Options
I'm not the skinniest I've ever been, but not really over weight.

Skinny or fluffy I've always felt the same.

So what kind of things do you do to keep up your positive mind about you body or health?

Replies

• iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Knowing I'm talking steps towards fitness and health gets my head on straight enough to quiet those voices that used to try and bring me down. Am I eating decent? Yes.. Am I pushing myself during work outs? Yes... Okay that's all I can do now I need to trust the process- lol that's been my little pep talk I've given myself over the last year & it has worked!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have already lost a good amount of weight so I do before and current photo. When I first started I would at the beforehand photo which is how I still looked at the time and it kept me going. Here's one of my most recent before and current photos.

86403e1c-54d3-4101-9c78-9853b19c2aa0_zps39655521.png
  • joellevh
    joellevh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Before and after pics! I also remember how I felt big compared to now! It's amazing!!
  • bellaiabello
    Options
    Yes... Okay that's all I can do now I need to trust the process- lol that's been my little pep talk I've given myself over the last year & it has worked!

I like that one :-D
  • karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have already lost a good amount of weight so I do before and current photo. When I first started I would at the beforehand photo which is how I still looked at the time and it kept me going. Here's one of my most recent before and current photos.

86403e1c-54d3-4101-9c78-9853b19c2aa0_zps39655521.png
    [/quote

You look amazing!!! fantastic progress!!

Thanks for the head shake, maybe its just to much December but I'm going to shake this mood!
  • sophiauoa
    Options
    Wow!! What great progress! You look amazing!