Starting over for 2014 looking for friends

Options
I started a new account. Starting over on mfp. I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated. Please add me!

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to add new friends as well, so I'll send you a friend request. :smile: We CAN do this in 2014!
  • MattQuinnFitness
    MattQuinnFitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me aswell! I have 120 Pounds to lose! I need people to help keep me on track
  • verognzlz
    Options
    I am also starting over with the new year. I would love to add you in order to keep each other motivated. We can do this.
  • Nikki015
    Options
    Starting over this year as well. I need to lose 30 pounds. Anyone can add me.
  • mamalosing35
    Options
    Hi there! I just started on here this evening.. I would love the support too so I'm here if you'd like to add me :happy:
  • maskingtaped
    Options
    anyone can add me, i'll happily talk to anyone, whether it be weight-related or not.
  • 1soccerdad
    1soccerdad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals and I'll send you an add. Open to adds from others as well.
  • Hi! Just joined tonight. I will be starting in the morning. I would love to become friends. I know it will help to stay motivated. I have 73lbs to lose so I will be around for a while.
    Thanks Tami
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    I'm staring 'again', so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • dallygirl2014
    Options
    Started my plan 2 days ago...would love some friends to help keep motivated! 60 pounds to lose and on a mission to get it done! Lol
  • kburcham37
    Options
    I am also starting over for 2014...you can add me if you would like
  • LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is LaGonda. I too am starting over. Feel free to add me.
  • Spanjersn
    Spanjersn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back on track this year. The more motivating friends the merrier. And anyone who wants to add me is welcome to as well. Let's do this! ;)
  • MJay0023
    MJay0023 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends too.
  • maf2045
    maf2045 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting serious this year about my weight loss journey, so feel free to friend me :)
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am always open to new friends this is the year I achieve my goal!!
  • KeliKaskie
    KeliKaskie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends who understand the struggle-add me if you like! :)
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    This will be our year...
  • missing75
    missing75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started 61 days ago and survived the festivities... Now I've strated to do some workouts because it's getting more and more difficult keeping at 1200 caòories a day... Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Sezziping
    Options
    Feel free to add me too