What workout are you doing today?!!!

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit strength training routine. I may even put some cardio in there because I took off work for a headache and as a snow day, so I need to make up for not going to work.
  • natliii1
    natliii1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5km run 2 sets 100 bent knee twist sit ups then 5 circuits of elliptical HIIT/4 sets of leg exercises; barbell squats/calf raises/leg curls/lunges/leg extensions - then I am going to die.

LMAO!! Is this what you do on a daily basis or it varies?
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    60 minute boxacise class.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    5km run 2 sets 100 bent knee twist sit ups then 5 circuits of elliptical HIIT/4 sets of leg exercises; barbell squats/calf raises/leg curls/lunges/leg extensions - then I am going to die.

LMAO!! Is this what you do on a daily basis or it varies?

The 5km run and 2 sets of sit ups yes - the rest I alternate though I'm still a sadist with my workouts - legs everyday would destroy me!
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity in cross trainers first time round and had terrible arch pain.

I now throw in the odd workout and always do it barefoot - much better.

Shaun T actually recommends barefoot, he said he just had to wear trainers in the vids so people wouldn't break their toes and blame him lol! There's a post on his webiste about it somewhere...
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I did two different workouts on fitnessblender.com, added up to about a 45 minute workout (not counting warm up/cool down). I would've rather gone to the gym for a run, but kids are still off school for holiday break, and its way too icy and snowy out there to jog outside.
  • natliii1
    natliii1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    60 minute boxacise class.

I wish I could find a boxacise class near me.
  • sjda123
    sjda123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added the Sworkit app that is linked to MFP so i'm going to let that ease me in today and tomorrow. Rest day sunday, then i'm starting 30 day shred; Insanity's tamer friend.

I loaded that app too. What do you think?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts.
    :heart: :heart:
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Barre class and a 2 mile run!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Shoulders/arms and a bit of cardio
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Never going insane again-too much cardio for me.

6 weeks out of knee surgery (new ACL, meniscus, cartilage, etc.). I'll throw some weights around for upper body and do some planks n leg lifts. Then off to PT for the knee. There I get to do some HIIT on the bike.

Go SMASH it today folks!!
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Shoveling snow, trying to thaw out our water pipes so we can have water to the upstairs, cleaning. UGH I'd rather go running. :(
  • xantaylorleigh
    Options
    I am taking advantage of my Wii step and my staircase aswell as restarted my squat challenge. New 2014 routine day 3 and still determined, be great to make some friends tho :-D
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Shoveling snow, trying to thaw out our water pipes so we can have water to the upstairs, cleaning. UGH I'd rather go running. :(

Are you a New Englander too? So sorry about your pipes!

Today's usual insane amounts of core work and dancing around the living room. Maybe a kundalini yoga DVD: deep core work, cardio, and it's good for the soul. And probably some snow shoveling, though my poor husband got the worst of it so he could get to work. Normally I'd have a yoga class this AM, but Massachusetts is kind of closed.
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Jillian Micheals Yoga.... I've been doing a lot of HIIT training over the holidays and am pretty sore. Have the DVD and have never attempted it. Thinking it might be the best workout for me since I'm so stiff!
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am well out of shape...so...I'm starting slow. I found a Carmen Electra Strippers workout in our workout room and I did that last night. I'm not going to knock it, it had a great warm up and it wasn't too much for me and I completed the first workout. I'll do it again tonight. Those of you doing instanity...you go for it! I hope to be there in a couple of months! Cheers!
  • CCNurseMarti
    CCNurseMarti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WAAAAY to out of shape for Insanity. (for now.) Although I am working up to p90x.

30 minutes of yoga (Sun salutation and heart chakra)
    15 minutes of free weights.

Plan on speed walking with hubby later, then sleep for 6 or 7 hours, then 13 hours on my feet at the hospital, which by some evil cosmic twist of fate doesn't actually work out to be exercise.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Shoveling a foot of snow!