Fitness blender 8 week programme

Options
Who wants to join me?
Am not really bothered about what the scales say (am 5ft 4" and weigh 9 stones). Want to build my strength, stamina, balance and flatten post-baby tummy (had baby five years ago!!)
Did Workout Plan #2 today - low impact cardio. Have been doing Jillian Michaels 30DS and 6 Week Abs, but wanted more variety - which the Fitness Blender plan def has!!

Replies

• BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll join you.
    I did workout plan 4 today.
    We are the same height and around the same weight.
    And I did 30DS last month. Good luck.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I might be interested in doing the "Busy People" workout. I can't see the schedule without paying. Are there rest days incorporated into the program? How many days/week are you expected to work out?
  • gazbegum
    Options
    Month 1 is 5 days a week and month 2 is 6 days a week. Am ok with it at the moment because I have time off work but there's no way I will be able to fit in workouts that are 60 minutes on a normal working day. Might look into the "busy people" programme. Am hoping to mix it up with some Jillian Michaels workouts.
  • sevondra
    sevondra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join you guys. I am starting round 4 on Monday. Do we want to do some sort of check-in (daily, weekly)?

I LOVE fitness blender, but their workouts are often too long. However, I am going to try to do round 4 of the 8 week since I am currently at the heaviest I have ever been. (I am 5'3" and am around 150) I will be doing my weigh in and measurements on Monday. I haven't weighed myself in over a month, but I know I have put on some weight in that time. Looking forward to getting back into a routine of working out and eating healthy. Glad to have some partners along the way!
  • MelxH
    MelxH Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to join to :) tomorrow I'll do my measurements, I want to start the program tuesday (thats when the whole crazy christmas eating ends where I live)
    I'm pretty out of shape and I really hate exercise, but I know I need to lose about 10 kg (22lbs), so I really want to do this!

Sorry for my bad english
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I paid for the 8 week program about 2 weeks ago and still havent started... (got super sick finally getting better) hoping to start today with the fit test or tomorrow with it. I work full time 830-5 and have 3 kids so its hard to find the time to workout. but need to start doing something!