Anyone else turning the big 3-0 in 2014?!

Options

Replies

• veenrass2405
    veenrass2405 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I turn 30 in September this year and looking to be in the best shape ever after having my 2 children, (aged 2 and 1) also hoping to fall pregnant nearer the end of the year and want to be in my prime to carry my 3rd and possibly final baby. Would love some support and motivation, and work best with encouragement from like minded friends. Please feel. Free to add me, Can we set up a weight loss challenge group???
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 30 in Nov! I am planning a trip to Hawaii to celebrate! I would love to be in better shape by then, and lose a few (or 50) pounds by then.
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll be hitting 30 in July (eep!). My goal is just to lose those last couple of pounds and then maintain. 30 is looking like a good year considering I haven't been my current weight since middle school. :drinker:
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 30 on August 25! Feel free to add me:) I also really want to make this year about creating healthy habits and keeping my health priority. I really like weight lifting and running. Good luck to you!
  • Phoenix150
    Phoenix150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating my dirty thirty on march 20. Just looking to be healthier by then. My goal is to lose 30lbs by my 30th birthday! Fell free to add me :) anyone, and im in for a group too... we got this!
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30 in March!! Add me, people!! It's gonna be the best, fittest, hottest, year of my life! I want to start this next decade with record-level confidence and health.
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I,m turning 30 February 15th Eeeek!! Actually looking forward to ditching the 20,s and making my 30,s the best yet!
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Dang.. well I turned 30 less than a week ago. Pretty happy where I am these days.. but plan on even better by next year.
  • Monika74
    Monika74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm actually turning the big 4-0 in August this year!! I want to be a better me by then....you can do this.....we all can do this!!
  • Jamie_Jamz
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in November. Friend me!!! :)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 Feb 9th so fairly soon, last year on Jan 1st I made a resolution to hit my goal weight by my 30th birthday well I'm currently 10 pounds shy of that , I have never lost 34 lbs. in one years time in my life because before I had children I was never overweight but after my 2 pregnancies 19 months apart that fixed that lol , I'm looking to now hit that goal by my oldest daughters 4th birthday Aug. 10th , I can not wait for my 30th never been so excited :) I wanted to go into my 30ths being healthier and more fit and I think I can do this !!
  • oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 on June 23rd, so I've got plenty of time to get in shape. Can't wait to take this journey with all of you! :)
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 on January 13. Looking to make my 30s the best years of my life! Anyone can feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • wifeandmotherof2
    wifeandmotherof2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in 11 days! What? Ahh!
  • Kimbo_Ten
    Kimbo_Ten Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 on August 7! Plan to have lost my final 10kgs and tone it all up! I want to be in the best shape of my life :) 10kgs more equals to a total of 40gs :) Feel free to add me too!!
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not turning 30 but I am turning 29 for the 2nd time in April....
  • Danielle_83
    Danielle_83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 on Dec 8th and was looking for a "30" group - I would love for people to add me and to be in a group as well...I need some motivation to begin the year!
  • jrapkine
    jrapkine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in April too - would love to be part of a group with a goal!

I want to lose 15lb by my bday....and hopefully fit into this super cute Tracy Reese dress I haven't been able to wear since my surprise 23rd bday/engagement party!!
  • MrsMck22
    MrsMck22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 on June 4th! (as of yesterday less than 5 months!! but who's counting.........Eep!) I wanted to be all done by my 30th, but last year wasn't the best start I wanted. So I'm just going to work my butt off and be excited about where I'm at when I get there. I lost 17kgs last year and have 58kgs to go. I'd love to be in this group with you guys and then maybe 30 wont be so scary!!
  • bbiggs84
    bbiggs84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 August 23. Wanting to lose about 30 pounds before the big day gets here. Would love some motivation and support.