Favorite body part?

Options
Since you've lost weight what part of your body do you like best?

for me I love my shoulders/arms. they are so lean and toned!

Replies

• sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Same, my upper arms/shoulder/chest all really thinned out. I like showing them off in tank tops!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My upper back.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My elbow's super sexy now.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    19313071_5281.jpg
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My collarbone I can actually see it now.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of my legs now. Even with cellulite, a spider bite scar, and a tattoo I'm not that crazy over (got it in my teens)...I actually like my legs, and I'm not ashamed to show them in shorts or a skirt for the first time since I was like fifteen years old. At 37 that's kind of cool, to me.
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Since I'm not too far in it's a tie: my shoulders because they look like they could clean/press kettle bells forever, and now my cheeks because I have a dimple that is making a come-back now that my face is leaning out :)
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Right now, probably my wrists. Probably a weird choice, but oh well! Once I get a little closer to my goal I'll have more options to choose from.
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Right now, probably my wrists. Probably a weird choice, but oh well! Once I get a little closer to my goal I'll have more options to choose from.

Feel ya on that one!!! I was surprised when my wrists and fingers thinned out like they did, at the same time my elbows and collarbone started to stick out. The things you learn about yourself ^^
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Probably my jawline, because losing weight made such a huge difference to my face (I have a comparison photo in my profile pics). However, I'm also pretty fond of what squats did for my butt!
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Feel ya on that one!!! I was surprised when my wrists and fingers thinned out like they did, at the same time my elbows and collarbone started to stick out. The things you learn about yourself ^^
    Glad I'm not alone there! My wedding rings have also gotten a little loose lately, which is both good and bad, haha!
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My feet!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My legs and shoulders! Sorry to cheat by naming 2!!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    My fingers, hands and wrists. I've had people say horrible things like "a man would have to be RICH to put a ring on YOUR finger"...I couldn't even wear my engagement ring with my wedding band, it was too tight.

NOW though, my rings are so loose I have to be careful they don't fall off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!