Veggie Loading

Options
2»

Replies

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It's not a true hunger... it's bloat. Try taking a beano or something similar, or a cup of hot tea.

Well, I'm not eating to the point of distension or anything, and I've always eaten a high fiber diet so its not an adjustment period. And I drink 6 cups of tea every day (3 green, 3 black, sometimes herbal)
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My meals today consisted of:

Breakfast ~ 2 poached eggs, 1 slice of organic sprouted grain bread (spread with coconut oil), a small sliced tomato, a Yoplait yogurt, 1/2 a small banana and a cup of green tea with honey.

Snack ~ 1/2 apple with almonds (about 12)

Lunch ~ 7 grain tortilla, spicy mustard, 4 slices of country naturals baked ham, baby spinach, a kiwi, raw celery and more tea.

Snack ~ Almonds, an apple and a glass of skim milk

Dinner ~ 1 baked chipotle chicken breast, 2 pineapple rings, 1 cup organic couscous, 1/2 onion, 1/2 carrot, raw baby spinach and a glass of pineapple juice cut with club soda.

Dessert ~ 1 apple, 1/2 mango sprinkled with sugared lime zest
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    To me it sounds more mental than physical. You mention that you know you're "bored eating" in the evening (welcome to my world LOL) so it might just be that your head is wanting to tell you to eat something else. A little salad dressing might help with the mental "indulgence" head issue.

Good luck in finding a solution - - I know I struggle the most with eating in the evening, especially trying to find a snack that is healthy and doesn't totally wipe all the day's effort out.