Public Diaries

Options
Hi! So I've been on & off trying to lose weight for a couple months now (had my baby July 2), & now ready to get this baby weight off plus a few lbs I had before I got pregnant. Gained about 30 unwanted lbs on top of the already unwanted lbs. Yuck.
So I need some motivation..I'm ready to get serious! If anyone has their diaries set to public & has lost weight on here, will you please post below so I can get some inspiration? I'd appreciate it! Thanks guys : )

Replies

• stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    I am also in the process of losing my baby weight. Didn't have any excess weight before I got pregnant, but gained 55 lbs (WOW!) during pregnancy.

My diary is public and you can add me as friend. I am not sure though my eating is great, but I have stopped eating fast food and am trying to concentrate of eating healthier and drinking the water and staying within my calories goal.
    I have lost almost 13 pounds in 40 days doing just that (and I take a 30 min walk with my baby in the mornings before work)

I still have about 15lbs to lose so I will be here for a while.

Welcome!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    hi there mine has been a long and winding road but my diary is open feel free to take a look - I do go astray!
  • rstring
    Options
    I think that going astray once in a while is normal and a must! :)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm losing about 1.5 lbs/week over all, with some plateaux but overall, things are working out. My diary is friends-only, but feel free to add me as a friend!