20something with 40-50lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• dagg5040
    Options
    Oh yes I'm here as well... Lol been a member since 2010 when I lost about 60 pounds when someone T boned me and I glad that 60 plus fourty... Been on the boat again since late April due to diabetes and have lost 45 so far my goal by April is to lose my other twenty plus for my year. Which will leave me with half the weight still to loose... Taking it slow about 1.5 pounds a week with a few bad weeks throughout... But as long as you get back on the boat that's all that matters my goal is to loose the other 80 pounds and to be happy and healthy
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me so I need some support. Anyone here can feel free to add me!
  • nikkipaige
    nikkipaige Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 24, hoping to lose at least 40 lbs! This is my year! Anyone feel free to add me for support!! We can do this!
  • charley075
    charley075 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Early 20s hoping to lose 40-50lbs too! Let's do it together!
  • nimmernom
    Options
    Now I'm looking for new friends to stay on track with me as I get back into this.

2014 is the year. Who's in?

i'm in the same boat. mid-20's and have gained about 4-50lbs since gradding high school. want MFP friends who can keep me accountable and go through this together. let's do it!
  • heidola
    heidola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    H, I'm in my mid 20's and in similar boat...... Now ready to get back into it!!! Anyone feel free to add me.....
  • Mathan_p
    Mathan_p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 25, originally trying to losse 70 lbs, but since joining mfp i have already lost 20lbs, and 47lbs left to go! I will add you
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    There are so many of us! We can do it - together!
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    me too me too! I am 28!
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm literally in the same boat!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I did so well and then I let life derail me. I gave in to the stress and anxiety but I am back and ready to do this again! Looking for new friends, new stories and a great support network!

Feel free to add me.

Cheers!
  • msmelz87
    Options
    I'm on the same boat...lets do this! :glasses:
  • missbirrell
    Options
    I am 25 and have another 40lbs to lose, will be added you!