Got a new juicer . . whats your favorite juice to make?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jaegee817
    Jaegee817 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just got a juicer yesterday and was wondering if you can make a whole days worth of juice the night before. I don't have time in the morning. I keep reading how the juice has to be drank right away or you lose nutrients. Is this true?

I don't think you can make them that much in advance. What I do is prepare everything the night before so all you have to do is dump it in the juicer and hit the button!
  • ThePinkAvenger
    Options
    I bought an awesome juicer, two years ago. It's covered with dust. I'm glad this post is here - MAYBE - I'll be tempted to use it.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    @ annoz

I always chop the very bottom off and wash the beet. Besides that, I will only juice the stems and leaves if it is organic, if not I will remove them. Its fairly difficult to find organic beets with the stems and leaves still attached where I am, so I am often chopping them off.

If you are chopping both ends off you only want to cut as much as you need to remove those bits, so you'd still be having what almost looks like the entirety of the beet. :)
  • redsoxmj
    Options
    I just made the most delicious juice with my juicer that I have made so far. 4 carrots, 1 pear, 1 lemon, 1inch ginger root, 6 leaves kale, handful of parsley.
  • pheona76
    Options
    I just got a juicer as well. These sound so good can't wait to try!
  • Spiderminx
    Options
    My absolute favourite juice is two green peppers, two apples, and five handfuls of spinach!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    whiskey juice is best
    yum.
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER/ MILK / BANANNA/ PROTEIN SHAKE
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Mine is the humble apple juice! ^_^
  • eloisethegiant
    Options
    I had this at a juice stand and it was AMAZING and so so filling!!

Juice a pear,
    Add 200g of frozen natural yoghurt to a blender with the pear juice,
    Add a vanilla pod/part of a vanilla pod, or if needed vanilla extract :)

Or Pineapple, Spinach, Cucumber and Pineapple with 1 lime peeled :D
  • HLaRochelle
    Options
    Here's my two favourites (green juice & protein+ juice): http://bit.ly/1ctNwmE
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Butternut squash
    1-2 apples
    1-3 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamin

Ginger optional
    I add kale for some greens. This is beyond the best dessert juice. Would never know it is good for you.
  • sjmos
    sjmos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite uses for the juicer is to save all my vegetable ends and stems in the fridge (broccoli, celery ends, carrot bottoms, kale stems, parsley stems) from the week. DO NOT DRINK IT! Juice them all up when I have enough and immediately freeze into ice cube trays. I add two or three cubes to my daily breakfast smoothie.
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    BUMP