I finally found something that works for me.........

Replies

• HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    thats wonderful...ive also tried ww along w other things but i always quit b/c i felt i was paying for something i should be doing myself like changing my life....CONGRATS wonderful
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    that is great! congrats on your win!
  • je123
    je123 Posts: 8 Member
    Well done. I find slimming clubs don't work for me either as they set you up for failure.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    WOW. . .what an amazing accomplishment! Good for you!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Amazing hun! You're an inspiration to us all :bigsmile:
  • Thats such a accomplishment .. Good for you .. I joined in August & have become so addicted to this site. I lost 14 so far & love to hear stories like yours. If you dont mind - I sent you a friend request. I need aspiring people to follow.

Lynda
  • Awesome!!!!:wink:
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    thats INCREDIBLE! Im soo happy the community made a difference! congrats on your accomplishments thus far!
  • put the one that has IMG at the start and the end of the code (not sure which box it is sorry) and change IMG to img and post :)

Hope this makes sense!
  • Great job! You look amazing!
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    WOW!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS! YOU ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION!!!!WTG!!!!!
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Before
    0d9d5927-1.jpg

Now
    1e24c903.jpg
  • Look at you !!!! You look fantastic, A lot of hard work pays off - you are such an inspiration to us all ;)
  • that's very encouraging, your sharing & breakthroughs will lift people up & inspire everyone who are heading to theirs goals in mfp. i am sure most of us are looking forward to your pics.
    you actually lost between 3-4kg a month gal. Lots of WILL power there & discipline : )
  • sp33
    sp33 Posts: 10
    That's an amazing accomplishment! You have the right to sing it to the rooftops! It is very encouraging for us beginners, may the pounds keep flying off:smile:
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    What an accomplishment! You are truly an inspiration to others. Congratulations and best of luck reaching your ultimate goal.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Fantastic!! Good for you! :) You look amazing. Thank you so much for the inspiration to stick with it!
  • freska1181
    freska1181 Posts: 7 Member
    that's amazing! WTG! You look great!
  • You look amazing! Thanks for sharing the B & A photos. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!