Options
    Here's mine! Hope this works!! XD

Before, approx 180+ LBS:

JObefore-2.jpg

Jobefore2-1.jpg

After/midway, approx 165 LBS:

JOafter-1.jpg

JOafter2-1.jpg

Well there you go! Ive lost about 17lbs so far and would like to lose about another 25-30lbs to reach my goal weight. All your posts give me encouragement - keep it up!! x

1475152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! : )
  • parvy123
    parvy123 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Then.jpg

Taken January - 2 weeks before my diet

Now.jpg

Taken 3 weeks ago at a friends wedding

I am the one in white in both pics

I am glad you said which one you are - I would never have been able to pick you out - LOL!
    Truly amazing transformation - well done!!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You all are soooo very inspirational! And everyone is looking AMAZING!
  • parvy123
    parvy123 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    To all weight loss success stories... these pics are fantastic.
    You all look amazing but what I am struck by most is how your skin looks more luminous, fresh and vibrant, and your eyes look bright. You all look about 10-20 years younger and most of all you all look, well, just happy I guess!

Having been "unhappy" with myself for so very long I really look forward to the day when I can come back here and share my successes with you all.

Well done everyone of you! And well done to those of you starting out like me who have taken that crucial first step...

Much love!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    To all weight loss success stories... these pics are fantastic.
    You all look amazing but what I am struck by most is how your skin looks more luminous, fresh and vibrant, and your eyes look bright. You all look about 10-20 years younger and most of all you all look, well, just happy I guess!

Having been "unhappy" with myself for so very long I really look forward to the day when I can come back here and share my successes with you all.

Well done everyone of you! And well done to those of you starting out like me who have taken that crucial first step...

Much love!

Were all here to help if you need us :wink: .

I know its hard to make the first step, and it feels like your getting nowhere, even though in truth.... you are. It wasnt untill i looked at my B&A pictures that i could actually see a difference. lol. Its crazy how hard we can be on ourselfs!!

Keep up the motivation - i see you have some goals so try to work towards them. Think of how good you will feel once youve achieved them :tongue:

Best of luck!! x
  • ceredonia
    Options
    Bookmarking! You guys are all SO INSPIRATIONAL! You all look amazing!!!!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    Before: 280lbs

Fatpic.jpg

Current: 179lbs

photo10.jpg
    You look amazing!, how tall are you if you don't mind me asking? because If I had to guess your weight 179 would defiantly not be the guess..id guess alot less! awesome job!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    :heart: :heart: bumpy bump :heart: :heart:
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    bump
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    beforeafteroct28.jpg

A work in progress, also now I'm down 3 pounds from the final pic. I'm getting there! this is a great thread.
  • mccorml
    Options
    ^ damn girl! awesome!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Here's mine...in the before, I think I was around 230 lbs...ugh. I don't have a lot of pictures of me when I was heavy because I avoided cameras and stopped stepping on the scale because I was so disgusted. When I started my journey, I weighed in at 220 lbs. In my after photo, I am 140 lbs. Fell off the wagon for a bit and gained some back, but I am back on track now!

beforeafter.jpg
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Before around 224lb
    0d9d5927-1.jpg
    Now 153lb
    1e24c903.jpg
  • mmonica
    mmonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW! MY INSPIRATION!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow, you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mccorml
    Options
    i love before and afters
  • minni2906
    Options
    I only hope someday I'll have B&A's to post like these. It's amazing what you all have accomplished. Such motivation for the rest of us. :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!