Driver's License Weight

Options
Holy moly my driver's license isn't lying anymore! I was probably 175 when I lied 3 years ago and said I was 150. And now it's true and have no shame about my current weight :)

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Mine has no weight ! from New York State
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My Driver's licence (guessed by a woman) is 165, but my state ID (guessed by a dude) says 125.... I have NEVER in my adult life been below 135, but I also hope to make myself honest haha.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    As long as ya got great hair in the pix! :wink:

hairflip.gif
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I was over by 22 pounds, but now its accurate.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Cool. Mine says 200. I am 188 now!! So still lying. Lol
  • Ckbaby26
    Ckbaby26 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mine says 220 and I was lying then. I was really closer to 280. Now I'm 169! I so need a new license. :-)
  • Rebeccamosley86
    Rebeccamosley86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine has what I weighed when I got my Driver's License when I was 16... I was gonna have her change it the last time I renewed but she said I already went past that hahaha oh well I pretty close to that weight now :)
  • aharburger
    aharburger Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My Driver's licence (guessed by a woman) is 165, but my state ID (guessed by a dude) says 125.... I have NEVER in my adult life been below 135, but I also hope to make myself honest haha.

haha! i didn't know other places guessed for you? I suppose that shows how bad we might be at ID-ing the weight of some criminal lol... that's what its for, right?
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Ha... I lied about my weight too. Now I'm 50 pounds less than the fibbed number. :)
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I drive commercially and now I am required to get it updated because of success loosing weight :bigsmile:
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    mine has said 200 for waaaay too long-and now I am 13 pounds away!:happy:
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I weighed 285, told them 235 and now weigh 193. Three more months and I'll have a license people might actually recognize as being mine again. Lol

And I may not even lie about my weight this time. ;)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Mine says 160 & I weigh 126 now. My first DL, I was 115lbs. Hopefully I can get down to my teenager weight! (10 years ago!)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    No stranger to total lies on the ol' driver's license ;-)

When I was sixteen and got my DL I was around 225-230 lb. I put down 165 for my drivers license because that sounded "huge" compared to all my 100-130 lb friends.

Halfway through college I changed it to 210. I was actually about 240. But at least it was a bit closer to the truth.

Finally I put 230 on my license in 2008. I was at my all-time heaviest, 307.

In October, I got married and had to change my name on my license. I'd forgotten it said 230. I actually weighed 216 at the time, but went ahead and had them issue my license with 190 lb on it LOL I will be there eventually, right? (204 right now)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've never been happier to live in Pennsylvania as I am right now.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine also still has my HS weight of 135 on it. So, basically for 29 years, my license has lied. My goal weight is only 150, so if I DO hit 135, I'd be shocked!
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha! I can't even remember how much I had put down on my DL (in WI) but was thinking about this the other day and how nice it would be to put the correct weight and be proud of it! It is such a silly thing to put on there since so many people lie about it, even if we didn't, it's not like a police offer would likely be able to be a good judge...unless he/she keeps a scale in their squad?!?! Yikes!
  • Amber012014
    Amber012014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I gained weight and never changed my license. Now, I am under my license weight. Feels better lol
  • amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had to pull my license out to check the weight. Apparently I had 68.2kg so about 150 pounds. I'm about 12 pounds above that right now (but probably was 170 when I got my license renewed). My goal weight is 140 so I guess I'll pass by it on the way.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the day my driver's license says the right weight. I don't know why they even have the weight on there when apparently the majority of people are lying!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!