rapid weight loss!

Options
I joined MFP about a week ago....I weighed myself 3 weeks ago and was 13st 3lb weighed myself on thurday and I was 12st 11 and I just weighed myself this morning and im now 12st 6 didn't quite believe the scaled but done it in the same place as Thursday same kinda time etc....im eating my calorie allowance, exercising a lot more and ive started drinking water which I never done before...........:/

Replies

• cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done, you should be proud. You have clearly worked hard and are seeing your results. :happy:
  • miz4wagon
    Options
    im super happy with the results I can actually feel it!! which is amazing I just didn't exspect such quick results
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    A little reality check for you. Please don't get discouraged when that slows down to a normal rate. In the beginning, it's quite common to have these big losses. Enjoy and revel in it. Getting down to your goal will involve some weeks that seem to drag on and some pounds that seem to take forever to shift.

Just remember, that time is going to pass one way or the other; it's just a matter of whether or not you stick with your plan or not whether or not you will succeed.

So choose to keep on keepin' on even when you don't have these fabulous successes! :drinker:
  • miz4wagon
    Options
    thanks for the advice....I didn't exspect it 2 be this quick so I wont be discouraged....any loss is a good loss, any gain means I need 2 get my finger out!! lol ive never been more determined in my life!!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice....I didn't exspect it 2 be this quick so I wont be discouraged.... any loss is a good loss any gain means I need 2 get my finger out!! lol ive never been more determined in my life!!

And that's so true! You have a great positive attitude! Good luck with your goals! You got this! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    A little reality check for you. Please don't get discouraged when that slows down to a normal rate. In the beginning, it's quite common to have these big losses. Enjoy and revel in it. Getting down to your goal will involve some weeks that seem to drag on and some pounds that seem to take forever to shift.

Just remember, that time is going to pass one way or the other; it's just a matter of whether or not you stick with your plan or not whether or not you will succeed.

So choose to keep on keepin' on even when you don't have these fabulous successes! :drinker:

^^yep

Be consistent and be patient.
  • miz4wagon
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! :) its amazing seeing the results tho makes me so much more determined 2 succeed x