in need of motivational friends!

Options
Hello all!

I have been apart of mfp for a few years now and do well when I apply myself. I love the support I receive on this site but unfortunately as of late I do not get as much as I would like. After investigating I realize that many of my friends have become inactive :cry: This deeply saddens me and I hate to delete anyone but after 8 months of no activity I feel I need to add some new friends that will help me along the way and hopefully I can be a motivational person in your life as well! Please feel free to send me a friend request! i am BEGGING you! :blushing:

I am 24 years old and weigh about 200 lbs. I have at least 50 lbs to lose before I am in a healthy weight range. I struggle with food addiction, emotional eating in particular, and suffer depression. I am looking to exercise 5x a week and learn to eat healthier. I have a toddler and I am happily married. I would like to learn how to turn healthy eating and exercise into a regular part of our lives. I do not want to lose the weight and go back to regular eating habits.

I would love a variety of friends that would like to encourage each other as we reach our goals! Hope you will add me and let the fun begin! :drinker:

Replies

• jeskaholley1988
    Options
    Looking for friends to help me stay motivated!
  • Bridgetsmalling
    Options
    Hi! I joined this site because my doctor wanted me to. I'm not sure how any of this works but your post caught my eye. I changed my doctor in October and got serious about getting healthy. Since then I've done quite well but the holidays were rough. I too need suppirtive friends.