Took my first set of pictures today!!!!

Options
So I attempted to find a older picture of me weighing 339 and took a face shot today. I have trouble seeing the lost weight. I have lost 45 pounds so far as of my doc visit 1/3/2014 go me. looking for some support and maybe some feedback on my picture. I also took my first belly shot but have nothing to compare it too but I have a start anyway. so i can compare later. I followed the picture guide so i hope this works!!!

Not the best before but all i have. I stayed away from camera when i was 339

FaceCompare294_zps23a56d0c.jpg

Replies

• River83
    River83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think it shows that you lost done weight great job. I hope you continue and you meet your goal. Happy new year
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see a big difference in your neck/chin area.
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job. You can definitely tell a difference in the neck/chin area. A lot of people have problems seeing the difference they have lost. Good job though it takes a lot of hard work to lose those pounds and inches. Keep it up.
  • dagg5040
    Options
    Thanks yes it is hard for me to tell... But I keep going... And I'm doing slow and steady
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    As others said it really shows a difference in neck and chin areas. When you see yourself every day it's sometimes hard to see that difference...but take our word for it...it's working! 45 lbs. is a great accomplishment and your clothes have to be fitting a lot differently at this point. Keep it up!
  • PPL2548
    PPL2548 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I can see the difference? Keep it moving!!!
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep it going! Don't we all wish we took great "before" pictures. The "before" moment is usually when one feels the worst about him or herself. Taking very personal and embarrassing pictures about a body gone awry is absolutely the last thing you want to have done. It's hard to imagine that in a few weeks or months we will be proud of the very same body, wishing we could document the progress.

Congratulations on your success! Keep it up and learn to make it a lifestyle, not a diet and you'll forever be a winner.
  • dagg5040
    Options
    your clothes have to be fitting a lot differently at this point. Keep it up!

Oh man like never before bc I'm toning as well so it makes me feel great most of my bigger things I can't even where if it don't have belt loops