New to MFP...

Options
Hi All...My name is Monica and I just turned 34 years old yesterday!

I'm single, no kids and never been married, but I have been overweight my entire adult life! I realized yesterday that I'm just so unhappy with my body and disgusted with myself that I'm ready for a change.

I'm in Southern California so anyone who's close that would like to get together and walk that would be great...I'm in the Pasadena area. I have A LOT of weight to lose (over 200 lbs), but I'm ready to start feeling better about myself!!

Best of luck to everyone losing!!

Happy Loses!!

Replies

• Jamison3
    Options
    Welcome...and happy belated birthday and what a fantastic gift to give yourself...YOU! You can do this and we are all here to support you...I have found this site to be amazing and sooooo helpful, just knowing my real battle is not fought by just me, there are others out there who get my issues and offer so much support!
    Happy Loosing!! Happy birthday!
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou: Welcome. Unfortunately, I live on the opposite side of the country. I am here to support you and cheer you on.:happy:
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hey glad u can join us in our life style change i would like to friend u !!!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Welcome! I am close - the high desert, but not close enough :frown: Get a membership to the Huntington Library and walk there if it's no to pricey - you are so lucky to have that place so close!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome Monica!!! :heart:
  • m_Wysor
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the community!
  • itsjustmemonica95
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and Birthday wishes!

I am so ready for a change and it makes me feel better to know there are others out there doing it and succeeding!!