Half way through insanity (pics included)

Options
2»

Replies

• gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Awesome difference~! Keep it up!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I guess you don't see a difference because you are just looking at you...and we are our own worst critics.

The differences are totally evident and I wish you could see what we see.

Who cares about the scale??? You are obviously changing your body composition, and as long as you are doing that, that's what matters. Especially at first, cause with all the strength + cardio moves in Insanity, you are building up lean muscle which weighs a lot compared to the same amount of fat.

Keep up the great work!

I totally agree with what she says here. We are our own worst critic. With that said it is also normal for people to not lose weight during the first month. I'm a guy and guys usually lose faster then women. I didn't drop a pound until Phase 2. Then I dropped 13 lbs. in a month. You can do it, don't look at the number on the scale. Judge by your measurements, and how your clothes fit.

You didn't put the weight on over night, it's not coming to come off that way either.

Oh and you totally can see the difference in your pics...
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY can see a difference! Congrats on what you have already accomplished. I have completed 2 rounds of Insanity and found I lost most of my weight in the second month of the workouts. However, measurements are so much more important than what the scale says and the pictures will prove that as well. Keep taking the pictures and you will see the difference!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'm hoping by day 63 I will be able to see a difference in myself. I really love insanity, and plan to do a second round or try out P90X. I try not to focus on the scale, but the number glaring back at me is just so much larger than it used to be and I'm not going to lie, it gets depressing when it doesn't budge. But thank you again! I will update in another month with new pics!
  • Shineshine
    Options
    I can totally see the difference on the shape of your abs. I am on the week 3 of insanity, haven't dropped a pound yet. I am with you on the frustration part. I read that people start lossing weight on the second month. My friend dropped 13 lbs in 60 days. So keep going, we will get there.

By the way, I am not doing the diet. I heard people who are on the diet see result way quicker.
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    I see a difference. Don't give up! :happy:
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY see a difference! You don't see a difference because you see yourself multiple times a day! Be honest, home many times do you look in the mirror trying to see a difference? I do ALL the time. Pictures are the best proof.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Uhm YES! Definitely difference! You should be proud of yourself!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I see a differnece kepp going your looking great:)
  • beesmith84
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the work - and YES, IT SHOWS!!!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You can see such a great difference in those photos. You look awesome. I don't know how Insanity works compared to P90X, but I am doing the P90X program. If you watch the infomercials for P90X, they show you real people do did the program and their results from Day 0, Day 30, Day 60 and Day 90. You can see small changes each month, but a fantastic change by the end of the program. You can do this! If you have 50 pounds to lose, maybe you do the program twice. I saw a guy on a P90X infomercial who used the program 3 or 4 times to lose all the weight he wanted.