Looking for others who are starting over (yet again :))

Options
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get back into the fitness game. I have made a whole lot of half-hearted attempts over the years and with my 30th approaching, am looking to try again. Ultimately I'm looking to lose around 95lbs. That being said I would love to lose 55lbs before my birthday in August, so that I could start off my 30's somewhere in the one's (the very high ones, but the ones nonetheless). I would love to add anyone who has similar interests or is simply hoping to motivate and be motivated :)

Replies

• OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hi! I have been yo-yoing but I am determined to stick with it this time. add me if you like!
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    am starting mfp again tomorrow. add me if you like :)
  • stephijim
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll send you an add! :) Always up for new friends and support!
  • crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up again myself. Time to abuse my elliptical again. Add me.
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    I'm starting over again. You can add me, if you'd like, & good luck!
  • galbach
    galbach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of my restart! Add me in!
  • carixo
    carixo Posts: 2
    Options
    starting over again haha nothing like starting a new year fresh (: add me lovelies! xoxo
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    starting again too.
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Rebooting here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • bahston615
    bahston615 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started again as well but first time posting. Also approaching 30 and looking to drop 55 pounds before my bday. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • aimeedavids13
    Options
    Sounds like you're where I am AGAIN. I started losing weight last year and then I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and then I had hormone problems and ending up being prescribed every Rx there was that would cause me to gain weight. I am serious about it this time. I would like to lose 50 lbs by July 27, my 43rd birthday so please feel free to add me if you would like the additional support.
  • desirebre
    desirebre Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again as well. I would like to lose about 85 lbs. in total. Feel free to add me.
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of having to relapse the same weight. It's staying off this time!!!!
    Anyone can add me!!!
  • sineads1990
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm also starting over again (for what feels like the millionth time). I'm hoping to lose quite a bit, but also to really have a healthier lifestyle and learn how to balance what I'm eating.
    Only been using MFP the past 3 days but I really like it and find it's helping me to take notice of what I'm eating.

Good luck to you all!

Feel free to add me :)
  • ArtsyGarbage
    Options
    rebooting myself
    add away xx
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too. I am up 12 pounds so have not gotten right up to where I had been in 2007 but I keep yo yoing. I need to re-learn the right habits and stick with it. Too much wine, too much snacking, too little exercise. Easy to get off track, I had an injury which is what started the upward climb. Add away, need motivation.
  • ralphthedoggy
    ralphthedoggy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again! Setting my goal for 85 pounds! Add me!:smile:
  • melhasz8
    melhasz8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday again! Trying to lose about 60lbs by mid summer and 80lbs by the end of the year! Trying to get preggers before the end of the year(hopefully by fall) and with turning 30 in December of this year, it is a must do that I stick to it! I would love to have some more buddies that we can share our progress and food diaries with as well! PLEASE Add me and I will add some of you as well! Good luck everyone!
  • HealthyDr
    HealthyDr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Restarting too. Sent you an invite :)