Anybody on here just starting and have a long way to go???

Options
13»

Replies

• hasses
    hasses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

This is not my first time on MFP either, but I'm determined to give it another go. I got off track with all the tempting holiday goodies, but now I'm ready to revamp and get myself in gear. To give a little background about myself: The heaviest I ever weighed was around 220 lbs in high school. I lost 40 pounds during my freshman year of college by no longer drinking pop and the fact that I walked everywhere. I also started to work out more. I kind of stayed around the 180 lb range but I wasn't trying to lose any weight. Last year I decided that I wanted to make it to my goal weight of 125 lbs and decided to make the long term commitment to change my lifestyle and habits. So far I've lost another 26 lbs and have 29 more lbs to go. My biggest problem is staying motivated. I find that it doesn't take much for me to stray from my allotted calories for the day. So far to try and stay motivated I've written a list of all the reasons I want to reach my goal weight. I was just wondering what other people do to keep themselves motivated while striving for a healthier lifestyle? Any ideas would really be appreciated! And I can always use more friends! :smile:
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. My ticker is a small goal, I want to lose over 100 pounds. Would love more encouraging friends. :)
  • jthomchin728
    Options
    I FEEL like I just started. I'm a yo-yo dieter, and I'm trying to lose about 30 lbs and KEEP IT OFF. I've been on MFP for almost a year, but I've never really stuck to it. HELP! I really want to start seeing the numbers steadily go DOWN for once, instead of losing one pound and gaining two!
  • msladygaquarius
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014,
    HI GUYS! 1st time on. I have been the procrastinator for many years. So here I go on this mission for my life,
    I want it all back. Ultimate goal is to lose 75lbs. So I will start with 15 lbs and go from there. Get moving is my current challenge. So I will check in later .