back on it! & looking for fellow uk mfp buddies

Options
Hi all, Xmas saw me eat like I have never eaten before so I have decided New yr New start (again) this time last yr I joined and lost 4st in that yr (putting on & losing here & there).
Mfp was ace in that loss, I met so many motivating people and that really helped and I like to thino so did my support for them. Many have since left and I'm left with only 3active mfp buddies now and they r in USA, so sometimes food ideas etc is hard to share etc.
I am looking for more UK buddies.
I don't have too much to loose compared to last yr but I know it's getting harder now so really need support.

Please add me if from UK.
Send me an little msg to say hi and introduce yourself and your goals and how u would like my to help and support u.

All I ask is that u give me motivation, advice or tips and we enjoy a joke along the way.

Ta!
& good luck!

Replies

• Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Morning Nursey! I lost over a stone when I joined last summer but crashed and burned in December and whacked the whole lot plus a bit more back on! Feeling quite positive about losing weight this year but I'm sure once I return to work on Monday I'll find it much easier. If it's ok I'll add you. I'm in Surrey and definitely need to see how other people use their food and exercise diaries. Good luck!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Alli, from Manchester but currently living in Cumbria.

I've lost around 4 stone & don't have too much to loose now either! I'm focusing more on body fat % / toning at the minute so not too concerned about what the number on the scale says.

I'm on here daily & log every day.. My dairy is also open to friends so hopefully I'll be able to share ideas with you!

Feel free to add :) I'm also in the need of some more active UK members! It's so surprising how much the US diet differs to ours!!
  • Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Alli. Yes I find their foods are so different but I've quite enjoyed swapping stories about the walks some of my US friends do and the sites they see. Not sure I'd be much help to you as my exercise tends to be mainly 5 or 6 mile brisk walks. My job as a chef is very full on so I'm usually too knackered after that to do some hardcore exercise! Feel free to add me though and we can view each other's diaries and keep each other motivated. Most of the friends I had during the summer have since left MFP.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've just sent you a friend request, anyone else feel free to add me.

Good luck everyone here's to a great 2014.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Please add me if from UK.
    Send me an little msg to say hi and introduce yourself and your goals and how u would like my to help and support u.

would you like my CV as well? :DD
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, will add those that have not already added me! X

Minuz5 if its a good read ;) ????????