New mom, pregnant, unhealthy!!!

Options
That describes me.

I decided to eat healthy and do light exercise during my 7th month of pregnancy with my son. I joined on here and was doing good, then less than a week after joining I went into early labor. My little guy was born at 31 weeks, and came home over a month later.

I got back on track and lost 24 pounds. Then... only a little over a month after my son was born, I found out I was pregnant again.

So here I am. Single mom to a baby. 20 weeks pregnant. Really needing to make healthy choices.

I went into early labor with this baby as well about a week ago, so I'm not allowed to do any exercise. However, I can still eat healthy for my baby. I just need to stay on track and have some friends who will keep me on target.

So, please, if you are a parent, pregnant, or just want to get healthy, please add me :smile: You won't regret it :laugh:

Replies

• jesswa1234
    Options
    Hi Hotmomma!
    I hope you're pregnancy is going really well!
    I had my own little girl last year and put on a whopping 35kg (77 pounds) while pregnant! So I know how you feel.
    But at the moment, bub is number one! Don't worry about losing weight now. When you're pregnant, you're meant to gain weight. Eating healthy is a really great plan. Lots of fruit and veg, lean meat and healthy grains. Just make sure you're eating enough calories - you don't want to wear yourself out with another little one to care for :-)
    And exercise can wait! Getting around while pregnant was hard enough for me, lol.
    I really wish you all the best! And hoping your bub stays put until he/she is well and truly baked.