New and needing friends for 2014!

Options
Hi I started MFP last January but illness prevented me from continuing, but no more excuses! Consequently I have put back on all that I lost and cannot remember my log in details either so have lost all the fantastic friends I made! This is a new start for me and want 2014 to be the best! I'm in my 40's, vegetarian and live in the UK but would welcome friendship and support from anyone! Look forward to meeting you all soon :-)

Replies

• Kellys_Heros
    Options
    Hi missdetermina,

I'm a new starter also looking for friends.... I need to lose around 4 stone and feeling slightly overwhelmed.

Hopefully we can help each other :)
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Been here a yr now lost and gained in that time but overall lost 4st.Xmas caused big gain so I am giving in a last push to reach my goal. Happy for u to add me. But soz not veggie. But I am in uk
  • SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new weight loss and healthy start to 2014.
    I'm 42, veggie and UK based too. Feel free to add me :o)
  • moc2472
    Options
    Hi there!!
    I'm Michelle a mum of 2 children what makes losing weight more difficult for me is the fact i lost all of my teeth when i was 28 (3 yrs ago) as my daughter took all my nutirents etc from my body during my 2nd pregnancy so i cant eat the things i love like crunchy carrots and fresh salad sandwiches you know :( i cant wear the false teeth the dentist gave me as my gums are receeding really far and the wobble in my mouth meaning they are no good for chewing as they dont meet in the middle ( i have never braved the gym as i feel to ashamed but promised myself when i lose a bit of weight and my confidence comes back i will defo be going) i have 112lbs left to lose i have already lost 12lbs since starting so I am getting there, if you ever feel like chatting or things are getting too much i'm here i have sent you a friend req hopefully we can do this together!! i found this site last year and i love it everyone is brilliant they give great advice and tips and support every one without this site i wouldnt have lost 12lbs so far i probably wouldn't have even started GOOD LUCK HUNNI YOU CAN SO DO THIS X if anyone wishes to add me please do i would be grateful for the support and friendship as 2014 is the year of change :drinker: