25 things

Options
binary_jester
binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
Yes...the topic that caused articles. Some thought it was narcissistic. Personally I enjoyed reading them, some funny, other surprisingly insightful.

So, rather than tag 8 million people (hello FB), I thought I would post mine and hope others post theirs...umm please? I don't want this to turn into
koda.gif

1. This will tie into some that follows. I am a defeated perfectionist. Basically that means I am a perfectionist, but I only apply it to things I believe I can do perfectly. For example, I can't just wash the car. If I wash it, I have to wax it, vacuum, etc, until it is perfect. I have a better survival rate than perfectionists, but I miss out on a lot of things that are fun, because if I don't think I can do them to my standards, I won't do it at all.

2. To this day, I can read the end of Where the Red Fern Grows and absolutely gush. I remember when I was seven. We were talking a family vacation and my mother selected this book as the audio book of the trip (audio book being her reading out loud). We had just passed the Los Angeles city limits and hit the end of the book. Image driving along, glancing over and seeing a family in a station wagon bawling their eyes out. We were probably given a pretty wide birth in fear that my dad would suddenly drive us all into oncoming traffic. Easily one of the most surreal times of my life.

3. I get discouraged or lose interest in a project pretty easily. I love prepping, love the research, but when it gets down to the grind of the project, I have as much interest as a ferret on meth. Some of it ties into #1, because if what I am doing isn't turning out the way I had built it up in my head, I either quit outright, or worse, sometimes sabotage the project until I quit.

4. I can't cook if there are dirty dishes in the sink...and that includes something like toast. If it is small, I'll just wash them or bigger, throw them in the dishwasher.

5. I have a horrible affection for pop music. If it has a good hook, I am hooked. In high school, when I was listening to a lot of punk and alternative (I have even heard it called oldies now), I secretly (and in shame) was a huge fan of Duran Duran, the complete antithesis to the punk genre (over-produced, pretty...). Even now, when I am listening to Guitar Hero, or selecting songs I want to play, Tokio Hotel's Monsoon always seems to make it on the list.

5. I take 17 pills a day, not one of them for medicinal purposes. Green tea, CLA, caffeine, Bronkaid all three times a day. Throw in 1 multivitamin and 2 arginine before my work out and before bed and that makes 17.

6. I am weird about my health. Right now I work out 7 days of the week, eat right and take my supplements. But if I am unable to do one of those, I tend to let the rest drop by the wayside. At my heaviest, I was 275. I realized I wanted to play with my kids and not get winded 5 minutes in. Started to work out, changed my eating habits, etc and dropped 40 pounds of fat. Recently, I was unable to go to the gym and almost immediately fell back into eating crap. But until I started back at the gym, did everything else fall back into place. Knowing I am going to have to fight weight at all times sucks.

7. One of my favorite times of the day is watching my girlfriend dress in the morning (when we see each other). I pretend to be asleep (so after she reads this, I am screwed) and kind of peek out. There is something so incredibly sexy about it.

8. The things I retain makes no sense. I am a wiz at trivia and can bring up the most worthless information almost instantly. When it comes to birth dates, anniversaries, etc, I have reminders in my phone, google calendar, 3 websites and a sky writer if all else fails. I am worst with names. My ex-wife knew that if someone I know came up and I don't introduce her, that meant I have no idea what their name was and she introduced herself to save my *kitten*.

9. I hate spiders and insects in general. If there is a spider in the house and someone isn't around to kill it, I'll grab the vacuum and just about every extension I can find, and at about 5 feet distance, I'll suck it up, then make them clean the canister (just in case the spider wants to exact its revenge). It's not crippling, I can have a daddy long legs or praying mantis crawl on my arm, but cockroaches, crickets, big and small threatening spiders give me the heebie jeebies.

10. I got my first tattoo on a dare. My ex said I would chicken out, so off we went to Enchanted Dragon on Speedway. I got a gecko. Not the best experience. The guy kept having to use duct tape so the needle would have an electrical connection, plus he smelled like alcohol. I am not asking for complete sobriety, but since this is a little permanent, I want his a-game.

11. I really want to get another tattoo. I have designed my own. Not tribal, but Polynesian (think the shoulder tattoo of Duane, The Rock wrestler). I just know it will be expensive and something more practical always comes up.

12. I love movies with a twist and work really hard at NOT trying to figure out the ending. I hate going to movies with someone who blurts out the ending. But honestly, I hate going to movies with someone who feels the need to talk through the movie. I have to go pee, you want some more M&M's, my hair is on fire..all acceptable extremely brief conversations. Anything more and I am moving to another seat.

13. I was an only child and never babysat or had infant relatives, so I was scared to death when my first son was born. If you could see the first pictures of me holding our oldest, you can tell I am paralyzed by fear. I was absolutely sure I would drop him and he would stutter for the rest of his life.

14. I cursed myself when it came to the number of kids we were going to have. I joke you have the 1st because you really want a kid, the second because you want a sibling for the first and the third is a complete accident. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy. Ironically, she turned out to be exactly what was ordered though. The girl my ex-wife wanted and brown-eyed like her grandmother always wanted (on my ex-wife's side of the family, no one has brown eyes).

15. Feet are gross, so unfortunately no SO will get foot massages.

16. I thought this was really a cool idea and I am now realizing that coming up with 25 things is kind of hard.

17. I would have loved to have taught high school English. Anyone who said English was boring had the wrong teacher. Plus I believe it was the most important subject in school. First, visual impressions are important, but what comes out of your mouth and how you present yourself leaves an indelible mark.

18. I own 0 ties and am I not sure I have a pair of dockers that fit. I hate going anywhere I can't wear jeans, the pants I work out in or shorts. I used to wear Doc Martins as dress shoes when forced.

19. I have been thinking lately about getting old...and not the things you'd think. For example, pretty much all my life I have spiked up my hair...it makes me look tall enough to get on those rides that says if you can reach this point____________. I have thought lately I will look ridiculous doing that at 60, but unable to come up with an alternative. Luckily, people always guess my age right around late 20's to early 30's, but who knows how long that will last (I am going to age like the US presidents when my daughter starts dating).

20. I love my kids so much, sometimes the fear of the unknown drives me crazy.

21. Nudity in movies always makes my opinion of it higher.

22. This is here strictly for filler.

23. I am constantly amazed what I can say to people and get away with it. Say everything with a wry smile and a touch of sarcasm, and anything is fair game. I firmly believe I am the cause of most freeway shootings. People don't realize they should have gotten pissed at what I said until they are driving home and that is when the shootings start.

24. I don't care what strangers think of me, but opinions of my close friends can cripple me.

25. I don't think I have typed this much since college.

Replies

• tena_01
    Options
    This is here strictly for filler.

Lol :)
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Ok, so now that I've wiped the tears from laughing so damn hard! :laugh:

I'm exactly the same as you for #1, #4, #9, #12, #20, #24. But nothing on that list is more precise than # 15 :laugh: Feet are gross, Don't touch mine, cuz I sure as hell ain't touching yours! :laugh:

Very cool list, binary. Have a great weekend.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    Bump. I'm not using a computer, so I'm coming back to this, especially since we're friends on here.
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    WoW....25 Things.....well here goes:

1. My birthday is Saturday and I am a true Scorpio thru and thru.

2. I don't have any kids, but I have a 6 year old Boston Terrier named Caleigh and she is my fur-baby.

3. I have a creative and artistic side...I can draw - give me a pencil, sharpie marker, pen, etc.....finding the time to do it is another story.

4. I am not a girly-girl. I don't wear pink, carry huge, fancy purses or wear a lot of make-up. My hair is always fixed and my nails are kept. But I am not a mani/pedi/massage every week kinda girl. I get dirty.

5. My interests include 80's Music, Movies, Photography, a little Fishing and Deer Hunting. I have bagged 2 Deer in my adult life.

6. My favorite color is purple.

7. Jose Cuervo is a Friend of mine.....LOL :drinker:

8. I drive a truck. I love my truck!

9. I feel lost without my cell phone.....but hardly anyone ever calls me....lol

10. My movie collection includes over 500 selections. I quit counting...

11. I can read Tarot Cards. Never claimed to be anything special....but hey I have a set....lol

12. I have 3 tattoos & 3 piercings.

13. My family says I am hard to buy for.

14. I wear the same jewelry ALL the time...I never change...ever. I don't even own multiple pieces of jewelry to switch out with. Necklace - check, Watch - check, Earrings - check, Rings - check

15. My favorite scent is Vanilla.

16. I have New Kids on the Block, Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice, Sir-Mix-A-Lot and other 80's Pop Music on my IPOD under "Work Out Jams" Playlist :laugh: I have NO Shame....they are upbeat and keep me movin'!

17. I am the kind of girlfriend every man dreams of having.....I don't nag, I hunt, I fish, I ride 4-wheelers. You want a subscription to Playboy or other magazines....SURE...just let me read it when you are done! Wanna watch a dirty movie?? OK....but don't hide it from me damn*t...LOL....I might wanna see too!

18. The 3 things I ask of my man besides the obvious - LOVE - are don't cheat on me...when it's over, just say it's over....don't lie to me and don't freakin' steal from me! You would think this would be simple??

19. My favorite Men's Cologne are Polo or Drakkar.

20. I like to Country Dance (not line dancing) & Jitter-Bug.....but my cousin is the only person I ever dance with.

OMG......I give up.......I haven't described this many things about myself since I met my boyfriend 2 years ago! :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I thought I was reading my own list! #1, 4, 20 & 24 are the truest to my personailty. Thanks for sharing!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I have NEVER read a post on MFP this long but this one kept my attention the whole way through! Great idea and thanks for the laugh!
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    LoL, Ok I still have mine from when I posted it on FB, 2 years ago, I know this because of the last line, my niece was 2 (and my only niece at the time) when I worte this, she's now 4.5. I'll update some of them, and none of them are long... but I loved this, and once I did it once, for days I could think of things to add to it...

PS I loved your "this is here for filler"

01. I was named after an actress, Kristy McNichol.
    02. When I was little, my mom dressed me in red, cause she liked how it looked on me, so when I wear it now I can hear her tell me how pretty I look.
    03. I miss my dog Riley...everyday. (he died shortly after I worte this the first time and it is still VERY TRUE, ok, moving on before the tears start)
    04. My cats, Winston and Bailey are from the same litter, even though you wouldn't guess that from looking at them.
    05. I've lived in 3 parts of the country that have effected my dialect.
    06. I've lived in Georgia for 9 years, and have moved within the state 5 times!
    07. I really like my job even though it has NOTHING to do with my Bachelor degree.
    08. I love baking, and I'm good at it!
    09. My family is more than incredible.
    10. I'm the middle child...and my mom has always made me feel like I'm her favorite, both my siblings think they are her favorite too...but I knwo the truth ;]
    11. I LOVE seafood.
    12. I learned to swim at the FHS pool when I was six and it still had a high dive (although I wouldn't jump off it...I sat on the very edge dangling my feet cause the teacher wouldn't let me back down the ladder...he eventually came out to the edge and picked me up and DROPPED me off into the water!)
    13. I'll never forget summer's "up at the lake"...the WI Poznanski's visits...holiday dinners at Aunt Judy's with fruit cocktail served in a fancy glass...playing for hours in Carrie and Christy's basement...Christmas mornings...this list is never ending....(this is better on FB cause all of those people know who I'm talkign about)
    14. My mom is the most amazing person I know and I'm glad I have her.
    15. My "little" brother gives the best advice.
    16. My sister can make me laugh even when I feel like it's not possible (green lifesaver??)
    17. I'm extremely crafty and I love making cards and scrapbook pages.
    18. My Georgia family calls me their "token Yankee". (I'm orginally from the Detroit area)
    19. I have awesome handwriting.
    20. My imagination still allows me to be a baby jaguar, Shaggy, or Mufasa, depending on what my "niece" Summer requests.
    21. I never knew until recently how much I look like my father.
    22. I can speak Blond and read Typo.
    23. I'm a lyric junkie, and I believe this addiction started because of a boy I dated in high school.
    24. I love to sing and I don't care who sees me doing it, although I'm more careful about who hears it!
    25. My niece Emma breaks my heart when she tells me in her 2 year old voice that she misses me. Emma is now 4 and a half!) Where does time go?!?!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Mine won't be as long...but it's a slow day at work :wink:

1. I could probably sum up my life stricly in music :glasses:
    2. My best sense for memory is smell....especially with ex boyfriends and their cologne
    3. I often wonder why the HELL I was in such a hurry to grow up when I was younger
    4. No, I'm not married and please don't apologize to me for that and give me the 'he's out there' speech
    5. My brothers are my best friends in the world and the only men who haven't let me down
    6. I have 4 tattoos and love them all except 1...was an ex's initials covered up with lameness
    7. My favorite sports to watch are baseball and hockey...GO BRUINS AND RED SOX
    8. Telling me I have a 'pretty face' is not that nice...I do have a body that keeps that head up ya know
    9. When I was little I made blanket forts...sometimes when I'm bored or drunk, I do it in my apartment
    10. I don't care how much people rag on little dogs...I love mine, they are the best company
    11. I rarely cry in public, and if I do, it's out of blinding RAGE, not sadness :mad:
    12. Reading #11 made me realize, I'm alot more angry than I used to be or should be
    13. I love those shows about people vanishing but then I get obsessed and google and research them
    14. Halloween is my favorite holiday...this year I was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
    15. I think people who cheat are the lowest scum of the Earth...seriously, just break up with me
    16. People at work should stay off their cell...I don't wanna know about your colonoscopy
    17. I don't mind feet...but I don't particularly want to give foot rubs...I'll stick to the back rubs
    18. Guys say they want sex on the first date, but then won't date you if you put out...what the hell
    19. I have no desire to drive a car...SVUs only please
    20. I wish I knew how to ballroom dance (or any kind of dance really)
    21. I get really frustrated with people who have never REALLY held down a job....what is the problem there?
    22. Cheese and chocolate are my all time weaknesses
    23. I hate when bosses constantly talk about their kids....I need work, not to know you still wipe your 10 year old's butt
    24. I am not hip to technology...still have an old school flip phone and tiny netbook
    25. I had a REALLY hard time thinking of 25 things....probably won't get too many replies on this one!
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    now u know im bored for sitting here reading all of this but it was funny!!
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine won't be as long...but it's a slow day at work :wink:

1. I could probably sum up my life stricly in music :glasses:
    2. My best sense for memory is smell....especially with ex boyfriends and their cologne
    3. I often wonder why the HELL I was in such a hurry to grow up when I was younger
    4. No, I'm not married and please don't apologize to me for that and give me the 'he's out there' speech
    5. My brothers are my best friends in the world and the only men who haven't let me down
    6. I have 4 tattoos and love them all except 1...was an ex's initials covered up with lameness
    7. My favorite sports to watch are baseball and hockey...GO BRUINS AND RED SOX
    8. Telling me I have a 'pretty face' is not that nice...I do have a body that keeps that head up ya know
    9. When I was little I made blanket forts...sometimes when I'm bored or drunk, I do it in my apartment
    10. I don't care how much people rag on little dogs...I love mine, they are the best company
    11. I rarely cry in public, and if I do, it's out of blinding RAGE, not sadness :mad:
    12. Reading #11 made me realize, I'm alot more angry than I used to be or should be
    13. I love those shows about people vanishing but then I get obsessed and google and research them
    14. Halloween is my favorite holiday...this year I was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
    15. I think people who cheat are the lowest scum of the Earth...seriously, just break up with me
    16. People at work should stay off their cell...I don't wanna know about your colonoscopy
    17. I don't mind feet...but I don't particularly want to give foot rubs...I'll stick to the back rubs
    18. Guys say they want sex on the first date, but then won't date you if you put out...what the hell
    19. I have no desire to drive a car...SVUs only please
    20. I wish I knew how to ballroom dance (or any kind of dance really)
    21. I get really frustrated with people who have never REALLY held down a job....what is the problem there?
    22. Cheese and chocolate are my all time weaknesses
    23. I hate when bosses constantly talk about their kids....I need work, not to know you still wipe your 10 year old's butt
    24. I am not hip to technology...still have an old school flip phone and tiny netbook
    25. I had a REALLY hard time thinking of 25 things....probably won't get too many replies on this one!

i loved ur !! lol
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    *bump* I'm coming back to this to post my own 25.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    1. I did not name my child after after Wolverine, no matter what his father keeps telling him.
    2. I have a slight obsession with MFP.
    3. The idea of balancing my checkbook gives me hives, that’s what online banking is for.
    4. I also get them when I'm stressed.
    5. I get up at 430am to run at least 3 morning a week.
    6. Potatoes are my favorite food group.
    7. If I could figure out a way to mainline coffee I would.
    8. I don’t do anything half assed.
    9. I want a motorcycle.
    10. I love trash- reality tv, tabloid magazines, celeb blogs, etc.
    11. I love hot dogs, preferably with mayo, onions and chili.
    12. I’m running my first half marathon in May. I’m terrified.
    13. If you’re having a pity party, I'm not interested.
    14. I want the mermaid from ekoostic hookah’s Under Full Sail CD tattooed on my leg. Only, as a brunette.
    15. I make my own laundry detergent.
    16. I like to clean my bathroom.
    17. I can't bake because I fail at following directions.
    18. Bob Barker and Mister Rogers make my skin crawl.
    19. I want lipo for my 30th birthday.
    20. I'm scared of horses.
    21. I am a Republican. I'm not ashamed of that.
    22. I believe white vinegar cleans almost everything.
    23. I could live on Twix bars.
    24. One of my biggest pet peeves is poor spelling/grammar. I correct people constantly.
    25. I quit my job & moved 100 miles to live with a man I met online. We've been together almost 3 years.

• groucherella
    Options
    I can’t cook if there are dirty dishes in the sink either! Ok, here’s 25 things about me:

1. Anytime I’m at a new place, I will make up an unlikey scenario in my head and route out a contingency plan…just in case.
    2. I was tickled pink once when I thought William Zabka emailed me on a prehistoric social networking site once to tell me he would win in a karate match against me and steal my boombox. I, of course, ended my lifelong crush on Kirk Cameron only to never again hear from Mr. Zabka. Oh well, Kirk is a forgiving stalk-ee. It made me giggle to think he’s been reduced to searching social networking sites for his name. I figured that’s how he found me since I mentioned I wanted to kick his butt and steal his boombox in my ‘about me’.
    3. I find inappropriate humor and puns to be highly entertaining.
    4. I have decided not to share what I had typed out, because it truly does define my nerd-dom.
    5. I am a sore loser when it comes to board games. I have been known to play boggle solo.
    6. Tom DeLonge’s voice soothes me. I love to listen to him sing anything. But then I also, love the voice of Jimmy Stewart.
    7. Prior to joining this site I was under the impression that I would market KFC mashed potatoes as a condiment and become wealthy beyond my dreams.
    8. I hate sharing things about me to people that are close, but I will open up to strangers in a heartbeat.
    9. I have a hard time letting go of hurt feelings and knowing when to keep my mouth shut.  I try very hard at both of these things, but I cannot seem to master them. I’m pretty sure if I could control my feelings of insecurity I could let go of hurt feelings, not sure what to do about the keeping my mouth shut one. Work in progress as they say….
    10. I want kids SO bad and am getting SO frustrated that it’s not happening for us. Starting to consider fertility testing. Cannot believe I just shared that. I’m banking that most will not see this and skim read right past it.
    11. One of my peeves is when my friends with children constantly say things like “When you have kids, you’ll understand”, or “I’m so busy, with the kids and all”, or “oh…I remember those days..before kids”….I want to tell them that having kids doesn’t make them MORE busy than someone without. I am on the committee for our local United Way, I volunteer at the animal shelter and other various events around town, I take care of one of my grandparents once a week, work 40+ hours/week and so on and so forth.
    12. Asian Horror – can’t get enough of it!
    13. I am not really a fan of jewelry but on my 30th birthday my grandmother gave me diamond necklace that my grandfather gave her when she was about 30 during wwII. I wear it daily and nightly.
    14. Gremlins and Die Hard are two unintentional holiday movie faves of mine
    15. I think it’s weird that my husband does not find the Phoebe Cates scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High hot. I find it hot. I find it weird that I find it weird that he does not, but I do. Weird, right?
    16. I am extremely loyal to my friends and family. I don’t share secrets, participate in gossip or instigate shenanigans. I am quick to weed people out of my “friend” circle too. I feel bad about this sometimes, b/c as a result, I have a small circle of friends, but they say at the end of your life you can only truly trust about 5-10 people, so I figure I’m alright.
    17. I think Alan Thicke is hot. Chest sweater and all….I don’t care! But Paul Rudd is hotter….I don’t like the Brad Pitt’s of the world. I don’t find them irresistible.
    18. I wish I had the courage to eat out and go to the movies by my lonesome, I admire people who can do that and not feel weird. I think if I were in NYC or another busy town, I could do it. But in a small town like the one I live in…it’s just a weird feeling. But, sometimes I just want to go out by myself.
    19. I lived in Key West, FL as a child, but am afraid it’s too expensive to revisit now as an adult lol
    20. Five more to go…
    21. I do not text and drive or read emails and drive
    22. I do not have a FB page.
    23. My husband and I axed cable in an effort to save money and so far it’s not bad. We’re still able to watch all our shows.
    24. I do not like mushrooms and sort of wish I did, so I could ooo and ahhh over them like everyone else lol
    25. The end!
  • biglazydog
    biglazydog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump for later read. You have a great sense of humor. I agree on the spider thing they are very creepy. I have two snakes no fear of them at all, but a small spider ventures near me and I completely freak out.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    1. I did not name my child after after Wolverine, no matter what his father keeps telling him.

Does this mean his name is Logan...or Hugh?
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Does this mean his name is Logan...or Hugh?
    Logan :wink:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    this is copied from my fb page and written more than a year ago. some of the info is no longer true.

25 random things about V
    by Virginia *** on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 8:07pm

1. I am afraid of 3 things - in random order 1. heights 2. flying 3. bees

2. I don't wear makeup but have to put lotion on everyday - everywhere.

3. i only own 1 pair of closed toed shoes - my gym shoes - otherwise you'll always find my in flip flops.

4. commando. nuff said.

5. I played the accordion for 6 weeks when i was in 2nd grade, tricked my parents into buying the big honkin' one and then changed my mind.

6. I was a cheerleader all through school but I've never done a cartwheel.

7. i hate feet, but mine are cute.

8. I always wanted to live in a college dorm but never went away to college.

9. I would love to be a card dealer in Vegas.

10. my nickname is sexpot.

11. i like chewing gum and blowing bubbles.

12. I think I like going to disneyland more than my daughter does. i have an annual pass. (not anymore :ohwell: )

13. I've never broken a bone.

14. i sing and dance in the car

15. i hate doing jumping jacks

16. i love collecting nice writing pens and funky stationary, but i never write or mail letters.

17. i can drink tequila like its water and it doesn't make me agro, it makes me . . . quite the opposite.

18. i've never been to Hawaii

19. i don't think i can come up with 25 random things about myself

20. i have 3 tattoos and want at least 1 more

21. every dog i've ever owned has ended up living with my mom.

22. i've backpacked through italy.

23. a lot of times i feel stifled <---- not anymore :drinker:

24. tomorrow is the 1st day of the rest of my life <---- the day I decided to leave my ex.

25.see #19
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    4. commando. nuff said.
    naughty.gif
  • groucherella
    Options
    1. I am afraid of 3 things - in random order 1. heights 2. flying 3. bees

When I was 2, I fell into a bee farm thingamabob. My uncle raises bees for honey and wax and he was babysitting....lol

Edited for spelling
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    1. Whenever I set my alarm, it has to end in :02, :12, or :22

2. My birthday is 8.5.85; someone once told me it meant I was an alien, lol :)

3. When I eat sandwiches, I tear them into little pieces to eat. I can't bite into it whole.

4. Whenever I turn on the TV, I check Food Network, Animal Planet, History, and TBS, in that order.

5. I think one of my favorite feelings is crawling into clean sheets at night with legs that have just been shaved and lotioned.

6. I love when my husband gets his hair cut. I would rub the back of his hair where it got shaved for longer than he would probably want me to.

7. My friends have often told me I have the libido of a teenage boy ;)

8. When I drive by houses, I like to look at the shape and picture in my mind the layout of the inside and what room might be behind each window.

9. I hate drinking out of glasses. Our cupboard is filled with plastic cups.

10. Whenever I look at a picture of a girl who has her lips pushed out like a duck and is throwing up the peace sign, I have to work very hard at controlling my rage. It's just the dumbest face I've ever seen and don't know why people like it.

11. When I am home alone and whipping something up in the kitchen, I will pretend I have my own cooking show and I am embarrased just admitting that ;) haha

12. I will toot my own horn; I am amazing at Scattergories and Pictionary.

13. I cannot stand to have shoes on in the house, and it bothers me when others wear theirs too. Take them off at the door. Kick back and stay awhile.

14. I hate chipped nailpolish. If I am out somewhere and notice that one of my nails is looking bad, I will stop and scrape them all bare. I know this is bad for the nails, but it keeps me from going crazy.

15. ERA laundry soap is heavenly. I once said that I wished it could be used as a bodywash. Which brings me to a similar point.. when I had ran out of bodywash and had to use men's Axe, I couldn't stop sniffing myself all day. Mmmm :)

16. My mother and grandma watched "The Young and the Restless" for as long as they can remember, so it's been in my life for as long as I can remember. When I was in elementary school I would ask my Mom to play "soap opera" with me and I'd use the character names. To this day, I still have to read the occasional re-cap and keep up on things. I hate it and think it's dumb and a waste of time, but feel the need to know what's going on anyway. Ugh :P

17. I have a serious soft spot for elderly people. I think they are adorable. As long as they aren't grotchety. I formed a friendship with a 94 year old regular customer I had when I was a cashier. He is a man I will never forget, and I think he helped fill a void that was left after my grandparents had all passed on.

18. I have "Dirty Dancing" of course on DVD to watch anytime I want, and yet anytime I see it is playing on TV and I have nothing else to do, I have to stop and watch it.

19. I hate red and green paired together. You can imagine my feelings around Christmas.

20. The color lime green makes me nauseated to look at, no joke.

21. When I'm sitting in a room of people, I like to observe noses. Alot of facial features are similar among people, but often I find noses to vary greatly.

22. I absolutely hate calling off work. I'd rather drag my sick self into work and get sent home than to make that call. When I do, do it, I have to run through a conversation several times in my head before I dial the number and go through with it. Probably stems from my first job where the manager would make you feel aweful and guilty if you couldn't make it in.

23. I will refuse to eat foods that I don't like the texture of, regardless of whether or not I like the flavor of it.

24. I cannot keep pairs of socks. I have no idea where they go. My mom points out often that I'm not wearing matching socks, a fact that I could care less about. They are all white, some just have colored toe patches and some don't.

25. I wish I had an Australian accent. I often wonder how long a person would have to live there before they picked it up ;)