Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Strenth/Weight training videos without bouncing/jumping?

Hi all,
I am looking for suggestions of workout videos that use weights and don't have much jumping/bouncing. I live in a very old home with wood floors that squeak and bounce at the slightest movement, and the furniture/wall art moves around too... And I am planning to do my weight workout in the morning while my boyfriend is still sleeping. I try doing routines on my own, but just have a hard time motivating myself. So I figure some good videos will help!
Thanks!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    Check out the firm videos
  • riverain
    riverain Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks, I used to love the Firm, but never realized they had any non-bouncy videos. I found one called 'Total Body Toner' that looks like it focuses on weights.

Has anyone tried Cathe Friedrich? I found a few videos by her that look promising.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    "You are your own gym" body weight exercises. You can download it to your phone.
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    There's thousands on youtube, feel free to PM me if you want some specific ones.
  • riverain
    You are your own gym looks good, and it looks like he actually means it when he says you don't need any equipment.

There are a ton of videos out there, just looking for ideas on what people have actually tried and really like.

Thanks all!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Check the website fitness blender, they have tons of free videos and some are low impact. The website is free and the workouts are awesome.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    "You are your own gym" body weight exercises. You can download it to your phone.

This.

Or you could try any kind of strength yoga.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos. You can preview her stuff on youtube.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member

This.

Or you could try any kind of strength yoga.
    Doyogawithme.com has a wide variety of classes of all types and levels and it's free.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Cathe has alot of workouts that are strictly weight workouts with heavy lifting or whats heavy to you. I also second KCM's workouts.
  • riverain
    I just got one of the Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos and plan to do it tomorrow morning!

Free videos are always welcome, I will definitely be trying some of the stuff on fitness blender & do yoga with me.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Try Fitness blender. I found a fantastic one on youtube. Nothing but strength training. No bouncing.
  • Blogilates on Youtube!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    I got les mills pump for the same reason.