Hitting the reset button

Options
Happy New Year all! This morning I had to reset my ticker to nearly where I was post partum after my second baby. That was very distressing but I have just finished a second masters program which was very stressful and helped me gain about 20 pounds. I am mostly following a paleo eating plan and not too focused on calories per se, but would love to add some friends where I can weigh in together, log workouts and generally support one another.

Let's help each other navigate life's ups and downs while getting healthier!

Replies

• CZmuscle34
    CZmuscle34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Let's make this one the best!! Let's be healthy and happy in 2014!!! My name is Marek, and I am on here for support and to be supportive. I let loose during December, I just wanted to enjoy the holidays without having to think about what I'm eating! But I just always seem to overdo-it! If I could limit my junk food intake (love pastries, chocolate, and my favorite...any ice cream!), or just learn to eat in moderation, small rewards, then I would be fine. I reached my goal last year, but once I reached it I just lost the drive and didn't get better or even maintain. My goal is to add on some more muscle but mostly just to to a very low body fat %. I hope I can support and be of help to others on here. I have a good knowledge of nutrition and especially training (still need ideas and support from others), so I hope to be helpful for you reaching your goals. My moto (if I could stick to it) is...everything in moderation!!! Good luck all!!!????