End the Cleavage Hypocrisy!

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    or she could just be like me and fail to notice any cleavage in her selfies.

Easily fixed. Send all (and I mean ALL) your selfies to me prior to posting and after thorough examination I will let you know if the cleavage reaches a theoretical level we'll refer to as "too much"

ok great! where do I send them? I am so glad to have someone looking out for my best interests!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I can walk down the street naked if i want to. Yes, you can look.

No, you can't make ANY comments. Can't touch me, can't assume things, can't be rude to me because i'm naked.

What are you? 5? Can't control your impulses? Let's all cover up all the time, because men are such weak people, we can't blame them for their actions when they see a little skin, right?
    Just curious here. . . is this comment also verboten? If yes, why? If no, then why are "ANY" comments about your choice of attire off-limits? What, specifically, gives you the right to censor another person's speech when it's about your choice of clothing and how you look wearing it?

I believe you answered your own question when you said it's about her choice of clothing. That's none of your business. Not at all.
    So it's not ever, under any circumstances, okay for a guy to say "nice shirt" to any woman. Got it. I assume this also goes for women, right? No woman is ever allowed to make any comment whatsoever about a guy's clothing or appearance choices? For that matter, no man is allowed to comment on another man's clothing choices, or woman allowed to comment on another woman's clothing choices. . .

Is that what you meant?

i can't speak for that poster, but i now for me it isnt so much the commenting that gets annoying but the way the comment is phrased.

"nice shirt" i know implies that there's boob appreciation but it's done in such a way to not put someone as on the defensive as 'i'd like to put my face (or other body part) between your boobs' there really is no other way to respond to that besides some version of "eff off, a*hole"
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    In. Only because Minxy from the "you're all *kitten* if you show skin in your profile pic" thread deactivated.

(Pretty sure she's back though)
    Am I still a *kitten* if my cleavage/crotch shots aren't my main profile picture?

you ARE showing your kitteh.
    I must be the biggest slore of them all!!! WINNING!
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    So, I'm sitting around watching the NFL playoffs and scanning the forums. I came across one where a woman was upset because she was getting an "abnormal amount" of attention. Guys were making rude comments and asking for friend requests because she is busty and shows a lot of cleavage in her posts. I then looked at her profile. ALL of her pics showed off her ample chest. In a few pics, she was bending forward accentuating the view. Give me a damn break, women!

My point is this: If you don't want men looking at your cleavage, cover up! There are tops without plunging neck lines, you know? I'm sick of women showing the shape they were given, and then *****ing about comments they receive.

Women show cleavage for attention, plain and simple. If you are posting in a public forum, you will get viewed by men. Stop pretending you are unaware, or, worse, that you are shocked when you get comments you find rude. Guys can be horndogs, no doubt, but don't pretend to be offended when you are obviously seeking attention. Wear a damn tee shirt and you solve the problem!

Amen! I have mastered the art of tank tops under shirts that would show too much. And at that, not all tank tops are created equal. Either you want attention, or you're too lazy to find something that fits somewhat decently.
  • vmr2811
    vmr2811 Posts: 36
    Options
    Trying to get it work, brilliant, I know. Help a girl out, geesh! :tongue:
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    So, I'm sitting around watching the NFL playoffs and scanning the forums. I came across one where a woman was upset because she was getting an "abnormal amount" of attention. Guys were making rude comments and asking for friend requests because she is busty and shows a lot of cleavage in her posts. I then looked at her profile. ALL of her pics showed off her ample chest. In a few pics, she was bending forward accentuating the view. Give me a damn break, women!

My point is this: If you don't want men looking at your cleavage, cover up! There are tops without plunging neck lines, you know? I'm sick of women showing the shape they were given, and then *****ing about comments they receive.

Women show cleavage for attention, plain and simple. If you are posting in a public forum, you will get viewed by men. Stop pretending you are unaware, or, worse, that you are shocked when you get comments you find rude. Guys can be horndogs, no doubt, but don't pretend to be offended when you are obviously seeking attention. Wear a damn tee shirt and you solve the problem!

I'm so in love with you right now. I have big boobs and get so tired of the Bimbo's Lament. So very, very tired.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

I'm so in love with you right now. I have big boobs, manage to be treated with respect and get so tired of the Bimbo's Lament. So very, very tired.
  • vmr2811
    vmr2811 Posts: 36
    Options
    <div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_iYt0PBDIrrCs8"></div>
    <script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: 'iYt0PBDIrrCs8',w: 360, h: 258});var g = document.createElement('script'); g.type = 'text/javascript'; g.async = true;g.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

solid contribution!

:tongue:

Not having much luck today
  • amandabrop
    amandabrop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are women out there who show off their cleavage for attention and then complain about it and "don't understand why" they're getting comments. They're jerks and everyone knows it. However, you're generalizing comment annoys me and here are my reasons:

1. Regardless of whatever the chick is wearing, covered up from head to toe or looking like a 2 dollar *kitten*, she's going to get comments from men and women, especially online since we call all hide behind our computer screens and let our remarks-without-consequences fly - comments that are flattering, sketchy, insulting and sometimes with oppressive language.

2. Now on the topic of busty girls: For bustier chicks, it is just plain difficult to look presentable, when you're covered up it's still a lot of boob, you show a little cleavage and it's magnified 10x smaller breasted women - and no this is not always (closer to hardly ever) a good thing.

3. Crew neck shirts (t-shirts) on busty chicks does not work most of the time, they ride up (because of boobs), they make you look like a block (because of boobs), they make your boobs look bigger in a way that will, once again, cause stupid reactions from men (because of boobs).

So my point is this: She sounds like a jerk but so do you. Thought you should know.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    or she could just be like me and fail to notice any cleavage in her selfies.

Easily fixed. Send all (and I mean ALL) your selfies to me prior to posting and after thorough examination I will let you know if the cleavage reaches a theoretical level we'll refer to as "too much"

ok great! where do I send them? I am so glad to have someone looking out for my best interests!

I'm not sure it's your best interests he's looking out for, exactly.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe that there are other women in here that are Slore Shaming.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

I can.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Amen! I have mastered the art of tank tops under shirts that would show too much. And at that, not all tank tops are created equal. Either you want attention, or you're too lazy to find something that fits somewhat decently.

Screw that, why do we have to wear two bloody shirts just because people can't keep their mouths shut!
    I didn't *make* these things grow on my chest, they're just there, I didn't ask for them and so I shouldn't have to apologize if you can see a percentage of them.
    As previous posters have said... Clothing as innocent as a simple tank-top will look slutty on a big enough rack; if you're not grown up enough to keep your opinions to yourself, then just accept the *****y retort and bugger off!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I can.

It's because all women hate each other, right?
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Yes, there are women out there who show off their cleavage for attention and then complain about it and "don't understand why" they're getting comments. They're jerks and everyone knows it. However, you're generalizing comment annoys me and here are my reasons:

1. Regardless of whatever the chick is wearing, covered up from head to toe or looking like a 2 dollar *kitten*, she's going to get comments from men and women, especially online since we call all hide behind our computer screens and let our remarks-without-consequences fly - comments that are flattering, sketchy, insulting and sometimes with oppressive language.

2. Now on the topic of busty girls: For bustier chicks, it is just plain difficult to look presentable, when you're covered up it's still a lot of boob, you show a little cleavage and it's magnified 10x smaller breasted women - and no this is not always (closer to hardly ever) a good thing.

3. Crew neck shirts (t-shirts) on busty chicks does not work most of the time, they ride up (because of boobs), they make you look like a block (because of boobs), they make your boobs look bigger in a way that will, once again, cause stupid reactions from men (because of boobs).

So my point is this: She sounds like a jerk but so do you. Thought you should know.

Somehow, I've made it 47 years without being a victim of my breasts. Maybe I should give a How To Wrangle Your Boobs course because it's really just not that hard.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I can walk down the street naked if i want to. Yes, you can look.

No, you can't make ANY comments. Can't touch me, can't assume things, can't be rude to me because i'm naked.

What are you? 5? Can't control your impulses? Let's all cover up all the time, because men are such weak people, we can't blame them for their actions when they see a little skin, right?
    Just curious here. . . is this comment also verboten? If yes, why? If no, then why are "ANY" comments about your choice of attire off-limits? What, specifically, gives you the right to censor another person's speech when it's about your choice of clothing and how you look wearing it?

I believe you answered your own question when you said it's about her choice of clothing. That's none of your business. Not at all.
    So it's not ever, under any circumstances, okay for a guy to say "nice shirt" to any woman. Got it. I assume this also goes for women, right? No woman is ever allowed to make any comment whatsoever about a guy's clothing or appearance choices? For that matter, no man is allowed to comment on another man's clothing choices, or woman allowed to comment on another woman's clothing choices. . .

Is that what you meant?

i can't speak for that poster, but i now for me it isnt so much the commenting that gets annoying but the way the comment is phrased.

"nice shirt" i know implies that there's boob appreciation but it's done in such a way to not put someone as on the defensive as 'i'd like to put my face (or other body part) between your boobs' there really is no other way to respond to that besides some version of "eff off, a*hole"
    "Nice shirt" implies nothing about anything but the shirt, though you may choose to infer additional connotations to it. I'd be thoroughly confused if I said "nice shirt" to someone, from behind, and got scolded for staring at her boobs, for example. Also, the proscription is against "ANY" comment on "ANY" article of clothing; "nice mittens" is equally off-limits, by the verbiage used.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Don't be a hater of the boobs lol << these G's need love too and it's pretty damn hard to hide them when they are so big! So I don't bother anymore!

Boob love boob love boob love !!! :heart: lol
  • sillybeth84
    Options

Speaking as a woman with ample bosom, sometimes we don't realize the cleavage is showing off so bad. Maybe you take a picture and like it for another reason and then post it. I see your point if ALL your pics are like that. I have profile pics that aren't that bad and still get hounded. It was not my goal. There are definitely more to a woman than her breasts. I actually took down some current pics for this reason. I say look and hush. If it's a crotch shot then I see being a horn dog but that is definitely not the reason for this site.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I can.

Ohhhhh hello.
    You're not supposed to be here.
    You've earned yourself a time-out, missy.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I can.
    It's because all women hate each other, right?
    They're jealous.
This discussion has been closed.