Morbidly Obese to HEALTHY! 277 to 149 lbs PICS

Options

Replies

• Cottagestylekid
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and amazing!! You are such an inspiration!! Thanks!!!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Congratulations on your hard work and success! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You have certainly come a long way! Congratulations on your new healthier body and family! You all look great!
  • ohmyjiggle
    ohmyjiggle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    *sees before pictures*

*sees the after pictures...................

"GET THE F*** OUTTTAAA HEREEE!!!?!?"

Who woulda thought that was hiding in there. Great job!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your story and pictures help keep me motivated. At 5'3'' and 198 at my heaviest (Im currently 181) My build is very similar to what your was..And to see how great you look now, it gives me hope.

Great work!!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all, and you look amazing :) well done
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person. Great job on the weight loss!
  • boncelady
    boncelady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. I am at near enough the same as ur start weight now and I am so determined to follow in ur footsteps. Heres to a great 2014 for us all, and that we may be as successful in our journeys as you have been
  • Dvorah17
    Dvorah17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration story with the rest of us. Yes, you look fabulous but I'll bet the real difference for you has been how fabulous you FEEL! I've been using myfitnesspal for about five months. I started trying to lose 50 lbs about 1 year ago. Have lost ~25 lbs so far -- another 25 to go. It's coming off slowly but that's the way I wanted to do it. Thanks for your story. Stories like this help some of us stay motivated!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you & your beautiful family;-))
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Totally in awe ~ you are AHMAZZZZING!!!! Congratulations on all that hard work ~ what a fantastic role model for your kids!:flowerforyou:
    Beautiful family ~ so happy for you!
    And thank you for sharing your story ~ very inspirational to many of us here!:smile:
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!! Well Done!!
  • opalia
    opalia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow-you look fantastic!. Thanks for sharing your story-very inspirational and you have a beautiful family. Well done!
  • emmybubble94
    emmybubble94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are a massive inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and well done for loosing so much weight! :)
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I am currently 228 (my heaviest) and should be around 155, I am 5'9. It is overwhelming to need to lose so much weight. Even if I lost 20 lbs...I'd only be at 208 and that still seems sucky! Especially because 6 months ago I was around that weight anyways. Your story and pics were very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • daniellebracy50
    Options
    You are such a motivation! Congratulations, job well done. :drinker:
  • slimminglin
    Options
    Well done, I hope I can do as well.
  • soupandlettuce
    soupandlettuce Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I mean, just wow.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am in AWE!!!! Great success story.
  • peg1952
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! now if that isn't motivational I don't know what is....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!