Day 1 is over

Well i made it thru day 1 and i feel GREAT!! My husband also made it thru. We both got home from work and both of instantly said "we were hungry". We made our healthy dinner and felt so good that it wasnt fattening and we didint over eat to where we were a permanet fixture on the couch. i actually cleaned our bedroom and spare bedroom. I had a lot of energy. i want to make this a permanent change but i dont want to defeat myself either so i am going to take this one day at a time.

Replies

• Well i made it thru day 1 and i feel GREAT!! My husband also made it thru. We both got home from work and both of instantly said "we were hungry". We made our healthy dinner and felt so good that it wasnt fattening and we didint over eat to where we were a permanet fixture on the couch. i actually cleaned our bedroom and spare bedroom. I had a lot of energy. i want to make this a permanent change but i dont want to defeat myself either so i am going to take this one day at a time.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Keep up the great work.:flowerforyou:
  • Good job! You are exactly right - Take each day as it comes.

It's great that your husband is trying to eat healthier with you!

My husband and I are really good at "dieting" at different times and sabotaging each other's efforts. :laugh: The last time I was trying to cut back on calories, he came home from the grocery store with cheesecake, reese's cups, doritoes, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream..........I couldn't resist. :blushing:
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Keep up the great work, it all starts one day at a time!
  • Yea my husband is a "junk " eater so i told him that i cant come in the house if he wants to eat it then he has to eat it at work. LOL
  • Congrats. I just finished day one as well. Keep it up. I know it will be worth it in the end.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Baby steps lead to big steps, and one day will lead to weeks and months and reaching goals! Great job, keep up the awesome attitude!:flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Welcome!! Keep coming back here for support, reality checks, advice.....we're a decent bunch!
  • That is great. Keep it up...:smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I just finished day 2, and feel great