Strenth/Weight training videos without bouncing/jumping?

Options
Hi all,
I am looking for suggestions of workout videos that use weights and don't have much jumping/bouncing. I live in a very old home with wood floors that squeak and bounce at the slightest movement, and the furniture/wall art moves around too... And I am planning to do my weight workout in the morning while my boyfriend is still sleeping. I try doing routines on my own, but just have a hard time motivating myself. So I figure some good videos will help!
Thanks!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Check out the firm videos
  • riverain
    riverain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I used to love the Firm, but never realized they had any non-bouncy videos. I found one called 'Total Body Toner' that looks like it focuses on weights.

Has anyone tried Cathe Friedrich? I found a few videos by her that look promising.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    "You are your own gym" body weight exercises. You can download it to your phone.
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    There's thousands on youtube, feel free to PM me if you want some specific ones.
  • riverain
    Options
    You are your own gym looks good, and it looks like he actually means it when he says you don't need any equipment.

There are a ton of videos out there, just looking for ideas on what people have actually tried and really like.

Thanks all!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Check the website fitness blender, they have tons of free videos and some are low impact. The website is free and the workouts are awesome.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    "You are your own gym" body weight exercises. You can download it to your phone.

This.

Or you could try any kind of strength yoga.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos. You can preview her stuff on youtube.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options

This.

Or you could try any kind of strength yoga.
    Doyogawithme.com has a wide variety of classes of all types and levels and it's free.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cathe has alot of workouts that are strictly weight workouts with heavy lifting or whats heavy to you. I also second KCM's workouts.
  • riverain
    Options
    I just got one of the Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos and plan to do it tomorrow morning!

Free videos are always welcome, I will definitely be trying some of the stuff on fitness blender & do yoga with me.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Try Fitness blender. I found a fantastic one on youtube. Nothing but strength training. No bouncing.
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    Blogilates on Youtube!
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I got les mills pump for the same reason.