One Hundred Pushups

1235»

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Yep, I've done two episodes with him now and he is great!! So nice, sweet and funny (and cute!!).

P.S. my arms are sore already from only doing two days...yikes!!!!

He seems like a great guy--glad to hear he's really like that in person, too.

Good job on the push-ups! thumbsup4kk.gif

Do some for me-I can't do them because of my bum shoulder, so I'll stick to bike riding!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    OK Week 1 Day3 is DONE!!
    My arms were the sorest the first two days I started. We'll see after this--yowzer!:noway:
  • Just did my test. I can do 30 modified, but does that count? I will try full push ups in the morning before my run. You guys are doing great. keep it up!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Just thought I would start the Week 2 Post with my accomplishment for Day 4

Level 1 - Sets:1 (4), 2 (4), 3 (3), 4 (3), and 5 (I maxed at 8 with good form!)

Done!! This was modified on my knees which I will reeval after Day 12.

I am committed to working up to doing 100 pushups even if I feel a little :embarassed:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    THERE IS A NEW THREAD FOR THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!! IT'S CALLED "100 PUSHUPS CHALLENGE WEEK 2"
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hi Kisten,

I don't see the new thread for 100 Pushups Week 2...what category is it under?

Pls let me know.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    I keep bumping it up to the top of the board. But I think I put it under motivation.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Week 1 day 2: 9,8,6,4,7
    Week1 day3:10,8,10,5,10

I may repeat Day 3.....I hear allot of bones cracking on my way down....clearly I need to take my time and not push too hard.......does any one else here cracking in ther arms and shoulder blades?
  • kistinbee
    Week 1 day 2: 9,8,6,4,7
    Week1 day3:10,8,10,5,10

I may repeat Day 3.....I hear allot of bones cracking on my way down....clearly I need to take my time and not push too hard.......does any one else here cracking in ther arms and shoulder blades?

There's a new thread. 100 PushUps Challenge Week 2