Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

One Hundred Pushups

1235»

Replies

• shoreridershorerider Posts: 3,936Member Member Posts: 3,936Member Member
    Yep, I've done two episodes with him now and he is great!! So nice, sweet and funny (and cute!!).

P.S. my arms are sore already from only doing two days...yikes!!!!

He seems like a great guy--glad to hear he's really like that in person, too.

Good job on the push-ups! thumbsup4kk.gif

Do some for me-I can't do them because of my bum shoulder, so I'll stick to bike riding!
  • EllaBellaEllaBella Posts: 140Member Posts: 140Member
    OK Week 1 Day3 is DONE!!
    My arms were the sorest the first two days I started. We'll see after this--yowzer!:noway:
  • crazybigchickcrazybigchick Posts: 245Member Posts: 245Member
    Just did my test. I can do 30 modified, but does that count? I will try full push ups in the morning before my run. You guys are doing great. keep it up!
  • LavendersundayLavendersunday Posts: 458Member Member Posts: 458Member Member
    Just thought I would start the Week 2 Post with my accomplishment for Day 4

Level 1 - Sets:1 (4), 2 (4), 3 (3), 4 (3), and 5 (I maxed at 8 with good form!)

Done!! This was modified on my knees which I will reeval after Day 12.

I am committed to working up to doing 100 pushups even if I feel a little :embarassed:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • kistinbeekistinbee Posts: 3,718Member Member Posts: 3,718Member Member
    THERE IS A NEW THREAD FOR THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!! IT'S CALLED "100 PUSHUPS CHALLENGE WEEK 2"
  • LavendersundayLavendersunday Posts: 458Member Member Posts: 458Member Member
    Hi Kisten,

I don't see the new thread for 100 Pushups Week 2...what category is it under?

Pls let me know.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
    I keep bumping it up to the top of the board. But I think I put it under motivation.
  • VansVans Posts: 388Member Member Posts: 388Member Member
    Week 1 day 2: 9,8,6,4,7
    Week1 day3:10,8,10,5,10

I may repeat Day 3.....I hear allot of bones cracking on my way down....clearly I need to take my time and not push too hard.......does any one else here cracking in ther arms and shoulder blades?
    Week 1 day 2: 9,8,6,4,7
    Week1 day3:10,8,10,5,10

I may repeat Day 3.....I hear allot of bones cracking on my way down....clearly I need to take my time and not push too hard.......does any one else here cracking in ther arms and shoulder blades?

There's a new thread. 100 PushUps Challenge Week 2