Looking for friends 2014

Options

Replies

• Chriztii
    Options
    Hey i am also looking for friends! I am 22 and i live in Western Australia too :)
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm from Texas! And I love friends :)
  • cguerra1217
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just got set up! Yay! I'm from Texas as well and am looking to meet others to help me stay motivated. :smile:

24365225.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Zippy.....I'm from Canada....I would love to be on the beach...But... we are up to all we can handle in snow...
  • sadya_imad
    Options
    i am trying to lose pounds to get ready for my wedding in june,so feel free to add me
  • Keddin6013
    Options
    Hello everyone and happy 2014! I'm new to MFP as I guess most of us are. I only joined a few days ago but have already lost 7 lbs! I had just come back from vacation however, so I'm sure some of that was just extra water weight. I was on Weight Watchers a couple of years ago and did really well with that, but the weight started coming back on when I stopped tracking and going to meetings. Are there any other former Weight Watchers members here? I really like this program so far, and would welcome the chance to share ideas and experiences with others.

Good luck to you all!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I got a reply from you Zippy....but I think I'm a bit old to be on your team.....Take care and good luck!
  • uhaveharmony
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! From California & looking for some MFP friends to help motivate me to lose
  • xTomster1992x
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 . Looking for Friends or people something to help motivate me to lose weight I want to lose weight feel better about myself but it's hard when I don't have no one else to help me threw it .
  • rusty01hc
    Options
    Seems everyone is either from WA or texas... Melbourne here. Been here since around August.
    Lost just under 20kg to date with a further 5-10kg to go. If you need someone to chat with, im a message away.

Im on here most days.
  • dtyger14
    Options
    Hi. I'm 20 and looking for new friends to keep me motivated and to help them stay motivated on the journey to a healthier life (:
    Feel free to add me (:
  • laughingladyb
    laughingladyb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 55 years old and just signed up this evening. I am in Kansas City and looking for support and encouragement along this journey.
  • rheeneek
    rheeneek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm not exactly new to myfitnesspal but it seems different than when I used it originally. Anyway, I'm trying to lose between 50-70 lbs depending on how I look/feel. And motivation and support would be excellent as I don't really have anyone around me who's super supportive or anything.
  • keizumi31
    Options
    hi..im new here..pls help me to gain friends that will encourage me to lose weight
  • Garr716
    Options
    I'm 22 and decided I'm ready to lose post wedding weight and get healthy for myself and for our future family. Trying to get pregnant for awhile now but feel I want to be healthy for our family! I'd love some friends to encourage me and to encourage!
  • keizumi31
    Options
    im 18y.o from philippines...
  • jthomchin728
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jonille from Brooklyn, NY, USA! I'm trying to lose baby weight/postpartum antidepressant weight. I could really use some support, so I can keep off whatever I lose this time!
  • RyanneS20
    RyanneS20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also new on here. Just started a couple of days ago. Also looking for new friends to encourage and who will encourage me. We all need some kind of encouragement in this journey of our life whether or not we are just starting or have been on this journey. Anybody can feel free to add me. I am on here everyday.
  • loa27
    loa27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im a 27 yo guy from Louisville KY. I just started getting serious on lifting heavy and following a proper nutrition. I think I'm done with bulking (bulking forever lol), currently at 210 lbs at 5'11 and my goal is to reach 190 lbs by summer.
  • Rainyday816
    Rainyday816 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jane, currently in NYC but I'm from Virginia. I've been on MFP for a while but I could definitely use some more friends to help me stay motivated! Feel free to add me. =)