Looking for MFP friends wanting to lose 100+

Options
2»

Replies

• kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I still have between 95-100 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • blondie1105
    Options
    would love to have you as a MFP friend. please add me as well.
    Laura
  • Lissav90
    Lissav90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the motivation I can get ....add me
  • Leilis20
    Leilis20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone, everyone feel free to add me!!! 100+ to lose
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Ditto, you can add me. I have 100+ to lose and i'm ready to hit the ground runnin...ok..maybe joggin...ok maybe a speed walk. :blushing: Eventually i plan to hit the ground running! Let's do this!
  • Sjmilne79
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in motivational people! Add me too!
  • stoppedsinking
    stoppedsinking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Just showed up here. I have 250 pounds or so to lose. Everyone should add me because I'm really the most fun ever.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Still have 160+ to lose
  • lovekoko320
    lovekoko320 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me. I've already lost 64 of my 91 lbs goal to get to 140 lbs! I workout 5-6 days a week and haven't missed a log in day since I started in May. I'd love to support and motivate anyone who needs help!
  • smiles672
    smiles672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose more than 100 pounds. Feel free to add me!!! I know I could use all the motivation and support I can get!!! :)
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have over 200lbs to lose, so i need all the encouragement I can get, anyone that adds me please have your diary so I can see it, that is how I get help :)
  • KYAliceG
    KYAliceG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I've been on here for awhile but not active but now am logging everyday and working out every other day. Please add me as I need all the motivation I can get!
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am in the same boat for the second time ... I had lost 106 lbs a couple years ago. "Life happened" and I have gained about 60 or so back. I have learned that I need to find a way to cope with my emotions other than eating them.

So it can be done ... I am here to make sure it is done for good!

Anyone feel free to add me if you are looking for support :smile: