Looking for active buddies! UK

Options
Heya ladies and gentlemen! My name is Melissa, I'm looking for some more fabulously motivated friends. I'm from the UK and have about 70lbs to lose, currently on around 1700 calories per day and just starting c25k. Please feel free to add me if you want an extra buddy! :)

Replies

• 2014_is_my_year
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a newbie to :)

New year new us :)
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, feel free! :) I'm doing Zombies Run! at the moment, a similar running programme.
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fellow UKer over here :) Feel free to add x
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me, i'm supportive :)
  • margas_mission
    margas_mission Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did quite well being active last summer, but seriously slacked, and now I'm back on the couch to 5k programm (v frustrating when once upon a time you could run almost 10k - stick with it!!). Will also join a gym tonight after work.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    another UK here, with about 50lb to lose - I'm doing a version of C25k and some weights too, and aiming for net calories of 1650 / day.

All free to add... :)
  • nikibean123
    nikibean123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I live near London and have 20lbs to lose (to start with!) I'm on 1200-1300 cals a day
  • Paul_Kent_UK
    Paul_Kent_UK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    UK here too, Kent. Also just started C25K this week. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    << Hi from Glasgow, just lost 106 llbs in 7 months with some more to go so I'm a daily active logger who probably talks far too much!!

If you log daily and are an active user feel free to add me :)

Cheers

Charlene :drinker:
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 24 & from the UK also.

I've lost about 60lbs - so hopefully I'll be able to help you out a little with you having a similar goal to mine when I originally started out. I still have a little more to go but focusing more on body fat % & toning now - I've also just started C25k again!

I log daily, so feel free to add if you like :)

Alli.
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi from sunny ol' North Wales!!

Log daily and an active user, feel free to add!!
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm in Edinburgh and prob have about 70lbsto lose too - would be glad to encourage etc :)
    Lxx
  • alanpryke
    Options
    Hi Alan from Derbyshire feel free to add me
  • shitaljames
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello folks, UK here down in sussex, adding lots of you and feel free for anyone to do the same
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    British also
  • heidola
    heidola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from UK also....Bristol.... Feel free to add me too
  • hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im from Staffordshire - log daily and have currently lost 132lbs with a few more remaining to get to goal - i have also just started Couch 2 5k - anyone can add me
  • luciebam88
    Options
    I'm from West Sussex, looking to loose a similar amount of weight as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • Openboater
    Openboater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from Scotland, happy to make friends.

2 months doing MFP properly and already feeling great and down a jeans size!