Looking for active buddies! UK

Options

Replies

• CGA111
    CGA111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!! Another UK resident here. Just started 30 day shred.. Please feel free to add :smile:
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!

Count me in! 1,2,3,4.....
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    UK based here too! :-) From Cheshire! Not really a newbie, but I've started from scratch on New Years Day so I've got my goals to aim for, and after my bout of sciatica, I'm really for my mojo to kick in (which it has done) and visit the gym at least 4-5 times a week.

Feel free to add me, the more motivators, the merrier! :-)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hello hello, drink up your cider lalalala
  • RCharlotteRose
    RCharlotteRose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I am in London and definitely trying to be more active again after slacking slightly over the Christmas break.
  • loobyloo121
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK and literally just signed up! I have about the same to lose as you, 70ish pounds. Feel free to add me! x
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    o/

Hi new starters and old timers! :)

I'm in South London (originally from Staffordshire) and I've been on MFP since November last year - loving it!
    Happy to add any ACTIVE members with similar outlook and goals - please do tell me a little about yourself in your friend request though! :)
  • markbel83
    Options
    hey from Bristol anyone feel free to add me
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa!
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me, I'm in London! :smile:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too, I'm in Stoke :smile:
  • t4yt0
    t4yt0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Living in Oxford, have about 2 stone to lose :-(
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi all, feel free to add me. im from southend in essex. i log daily. i have just started back at the gym and am looking to restart the c25k, as someone said it is frustrating when you have completed it before and now struggle to run 5 minutes....hay ho x
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi all, back on here after slacking completely end of last year. Did the Insanity program and running last year, now getting back into running. Looking for fellow UK runners for support. I also use Endomondo app on the phone to track my runs, if any one else uses this feel free to add as friend on there.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose about 30 pounds! I do the cross trainer and have just started the 30 day shred.
    Will also be doing pilates over the next few weeks!
  • Chestnut_Girly
    Options
    I'm from the UK. Attempting (again) to shift this fat...
  • genlo
    genlo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try ans log daily
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi there, I am in the UK too! From the West Midlands.

Good luck with your mission to lose weight!

I am hoping to lose 2-3 stone by eating healthier and exercising more. I just wish I could find an exercising buddy and I'd be all set!
  • Purplepoppies
    Options
    I'm from Exeter, anyone feel free to add me. I've got 50ish to lose
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland and have lost 3 stone so far, got about the same still to lose. I did c25k at the beginning of 2013 and loved it! I went on to train for a 10k race in September. Last week I completed c25k with my 2 youngest children and they ran their first 5k on Saturday, very proud parent here! I also do cross training (mainly cycling, weightlifting and Insanity). Wishing everyone the best on their weight loss journeys. Feel free to add me.
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm uk also. Based near Newcastle upon Tyne. I have a shocking 150lbs to lose or thereabouts.

I'm also looking for a fantastic support group.

Please feel free to add me.