Earworm

Options
2»

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    After this morning's drive.....Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road! pheeewwww!!!!!!!!!! :sick:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    my earworm at the moment is....Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

Thanks Scrubs...its well and truly stuck in my head!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    "Surfin' Bird" - thank goodness I like it though lol!

:laugh:

Just makes me think of Family Guy lol!

:laugh: I love that episode - it's excellent - especially when it looks like Peter's had a stroke but he's really just 'doing his thang' to the music!!!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it is the Wow Wow Wubzy theme song:grumble:
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hannah Montanna's Best of Both Worlds....my daughter's have these little guitars that play one or two verses of the song only & I hear them ALL DAY LONG!!! Even my 15 month old, who can't sing the words, goes around all day humming the melody!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Arghhhhhh.....so sorry I opened this thread :angry:

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Stuck since I rented sitc 2! Liza mennelli :noway: sang it ( I was uber impressed!):smokin:

But really shouldn't humm it in my biz mtg today:laugh:
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wiitabax - I just rotate the ones I keep in the 6 disc changer. I really love them all, but I think Sgt Pepper and the White Album sort of take the cake. It's tough though, because it usually just depends on my mood. My car came with an amazing sound system so I enjoy listening to music on CD in it more than any on my mp3 player or anything else (I mean, I don't have any vinyl so it isn't an option).

Oh and The Surfing Bird? Yes! I think that is my favorite Family Guy clip. :)
  • Annaisdifficult
    Options
    My neck, My back, lick my P**sy and my crack! HAHAHA!

Lol.

Blow the Whistle- Too Short
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    Well I'm 47, so for about the last 40 years its been the Flintstones song . . .
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Wiitabax - I just rotate the ones I keep in the 6 disc changer. I really love them all, but I think Sgt Pepper and the White Album sort of take the cake. It's tough though, because it usually just depends on my mood. My car came with an amazing sound system so I enjoy listening to music on CD in it more than any on my mp3 player or anything else (I mean, I don't have any vinyl so it isn't an option).

Oh and The Surfing Bird? Yes! I think that is my favorite Family Guy clip. :)

Sgt Pepper - my favourite on there is "A Day In The Life" - love that song! :)

Yep - the Surfing Bird one - very funny stuff eh?

:laugh:
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Well I'm 47, so for about the last 40 years its been the Flintstones song . . .

:laugh: it's in my head now - you've passed it on!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I will always get the Gummi Bear cartoon theme song stuck in my head and when I try to express this to people I work with they just look at me like I am crazy since they never even knew the Gummi Bears had a cartoon.