Anyone else asking Santa for weight loss items?

Options
I've asked Santa for a new scale. Never thought I'd see the day I want one of those for Christmas :laugh: Anyone else asking Santa for exercise or weight loss presents?

Replies

• arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've asked for a weight plate rack, new gloves, and a curl bar. I got compression shorts for my birthday!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I definitely am! I want a new cardio machine as our exercise bike has pooped out, and new workout clothing, since I accidentally left mine in the apartment we stayed in on holiday. Whoops.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My only Christmas gift request is an HRM. I am really hoping that I get one because I think it will be an important tool once I reach the maintenance stage.

Vickie
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A HRM would be awesome and more workout clothes.
  • danmullen
    Options
    I've made sure everyone knows I don't want anything to do with chocolate! :)
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I asked for a Ninja to make some awesome smoothies.:wink:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You know when your addicted is when you to any store and find anything that has to do with fitness and actually get excited:love:
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Good idea! But I'd rather eat it and suffer the wrath of the elliptical later. ;) Christmas chocolate is my favourite!! Bring on the terry's chocolate oranges and Lindor! lol

I could really use some bigger hand weights. Maybe Santa will bring me some!
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You know when your addicted is when you to any store and find anything that has to do with fitness and actually get excited:love:

lol I do that too!!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm asking for new running shoes and HRM this year for Christmas! I really want Turbo Fire too, but that may be asking a little too much... maybe I'll get it for Valentines day tho!!!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/e608/

I'll just leave this here, lol.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I asked for a subscription to cooking light! Love their recipes! Also, a magic bullet for smoothies and some more weights :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I also am hoping my mom does thinks about it and does not send me a care package of Christmas cookies.

What I want though is gift certificates to Di cks sporting goods or nike. I soooo need a new pair of trainers even my PT commented on them and I can always use new work out clothes. I would also like to be nominated for what not to wear :happy:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

OMG I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it.
  • msemejuru
    Options
    I just got the blood pressure monitor I asked for on my birthday. I want a new step and some kickboxing dvd's from Santa. The gift of a smaller bum will be wonderful.
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You betcha I asked Santa for hiking gear! I am so excited about the trip we are planning to hike the mountians next fall!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    \
    WOW that is awesome!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

Oh, jeez. Forget what I said before. I want THAT. I haven't been to thinkgeek in a long time because I could spend days there!
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    heck yeah...I would like a headlamp to run with. running gloves as I have horrible circulation in my hands and the pain in my fingers will keep me inside while the rest of me could run outside. I am looking for a great 1 hour circuit training video to do once or twice a week. I am also always up for cute workout clothes. My hair might be a disaster when I workout but I love me some cute clothes...they are just too expensive to just buy anymore...LOL