Looking For Supportive, Active Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• heathercelina13
    Options
    I need support & encouragement as well! i'm doing this alone, and it is a million time easier with a buddy to push you along! I sent a few of you friend requests, but please if I haven't gotten to you send me one, and let's do this together!
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Sent request :)
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    Adriana,

Hello to you and welcome. I was on MFP last year for a period of time until health issues came uoand I could not follow what I was following. I am back now with 50+lbs to locse. (My short term is 10lbs to start.

Please feel free to add me as a friend...I lost 65lbs in the past..that has remained OFF for good..so I consider that a WIN in itself...but I need the support to lose the rest..and I am happy to give it as well.

WE GOT THIS!!!

~~JoJo
  • Snipechan
    Snipechan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be your weight loss buddy! I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds or so, and I just started here. I'll send a friend request. I'm currently on a 5 day streak, and I agree, the best way to keep on top of it is definitely to have friends who are on the same goals as you.
  • bid1130
    bid1130 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request too!! It is so much better to go thru life changing processes with friends!!!
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone reading this). Looking to drop about 40 lbs..
  • msfran1387
    Options
    Hey everyones, im also looking for new fitnesspal friends so feel free to add, thanks Francesca
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I haven't been good lately but did lose over thirthy lbs before and i could also use some help and motivation feel free to add me :smile:
  • rainynight3L33
    rainynight3L33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I sent a request :)
  • albaclara
    Options
    I would send you a friend request! I'm 23, working student and I have around 70 pounds to loose.
  • sudsucker7
    Options
    I also would like to find some friends to help encourage me and challenge me! I'm 36 looking to lose 60+! Anyone reading please add me too!
  • MrsCurvyFab
    MrsCurvyFab Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi i added you as well :) my 'unknown' friends help me a bunch, and i love viewing the food diary for ideas!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi there,

I am looking for people to talk to about losing weight, too. I am aiming to lose 2-3 stone and generally make my lifestyle a lot healthier!

I find it very difficult to look after myself too, because I have Fibromyalgia and lack in energy to do many things. I want to start regularly exercising so I have more energy and feel healthier.

I also would like online support too because no matter how hard I try to convince my boyfriend, he doesn't want to diet! Mind you, he doesn't need to, he is skinny and walks 10 mile a day with his day job, so he is sorted!