Frustrated!!!

Options
I lost weight quickly at first by just making small changes. I lost 9 lbs in about 2 months. Now, I've gained back a pound and haven't budged for 2 weeks. I still have 10lbs to go to get to my goal weight! :explode: :mad: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: I'm getting very frustrated. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Replies

• Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    I lost weight quickly at first by just making small changes. I lost 9 lbs in about 2 months. Now, I've gained back a pound and haven't budged for 2 weeks. I still have 10lbs to go to get to my goal weight! :explode: :mad: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: I'm getting very frustrated. Sorry, just needed to vent.
  • ayrnelaine
    ayrnelaine Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way...I'm 29 and I have been working out all summer ..doing all the things i usually do to drop weight. Usually it will just fall off if i work really hard..but not this time...and it is freaking annoying...I even went to the doctor to have everything tested...cus i was so frustrated..according to the doctor I am "perfectly healthy".But i am still frustrated...and stilll a fatty... but not giving up..even if i feel like i am running in circles..at least i'm runningat all i guess
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Have you tried switching up your exercise routine? How many calories are you eating each day? Are you eating your excercise calories? Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahebeling
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal. I logged in a few months ago, then broke my hand and twisted my ankle and have been doing nothing lately but gaining weight and I too am REALLY frustrated!!! All the weight I have lost has been regained and then some!! So, any ideas and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    stay within you calories. but make sure to make them healthy calories. Try to get in what ever exercise you can. I am sure you are still recovering so do it slowly and safely. Remember, there are really no excuses to not be healthy.
    Checking in and seeing everyone's progress helps me. If they can do it so can I.
  • Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You've helped a lot. :blushing:
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    Our bodies climatize to our workouts pretty quickly, becoming efficient at it is great, but doesn't help you with weight loss. A lot of trainers recommend switching things up fairly often for this reason. Couldn't hurt to try?

If you're staying within the recommended calories every day, you can try to make even healthier choices in what you're eating (but still eat those calories!), try different exercise, and just keep going!

Plateaus happen, even when you're doing things by the book! Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat, so measuring might help you see changes you might be missing.