Dance Central!

Options
2»

Replies

• InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the dance games for the kinect!! I have them all... even line dancing. Fun workoutl!! :-)
  • prettygorgtors
    Options
    I love DC3 it is fun and surprisingly challenging. I've been using it as cardio the past two days! Doesn't even feel like working out!
  • magikald
    Options
    Has anyone started the Dance Central weekly Challenge???

Every week the makers of DC are supposed to come out with a new routine of songs to work out different parts of your body. Last week, on 1/4, they released the "Get Low" workout. Yesterday they released the "Unlucky 13" workout. Read more here: http://www.dancecentral.com/blog

I chose 10 songs, about 30min workout. Wearing my HRM, I burned 479 and 521 calories with the 2 workouts I did for Get Low. And that was on easy! I can't even imagine what I will be burning when I move up to medium and hard.

I love this game and have saw so many more results playing this on a regular basis then with running. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!
  • K0h4ku
    K0h4ku Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Has anyone started the Dance Central weekly Challenge???

Every week the makers of DC are supposed to come out with a new routine of songs to work out different parts of your body. Last week, on 1/4, they released the "Get Low" workout. Yesterday they released the "Unlucky 13" workout. Read more here: http://www.dancecentral.com/blog

I chose 10 songs, about 30min workout. Wearing my HRM, I burned 479 and 521 calories with the 2 workouts I did for Get Low. And that was on easy! I can't even imagine what I will be burning when I move up to medium and hard.

I love this game and have saw so many more results playing this on a regular basis then with running. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!

This is awesome! I earned my Weekend Warrior Achievement this weekend and am glad to know others are using it as well. It really does work!
  • TVNerd95
    TVNerd95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just bought Dance Central 3 and was wondering how you add it to the exercise tracker -- I couldn't find it. Thanks and so glad to hear so many folks like it.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I do DC3 and Your Shape Evolved 2012.....Great stuff!!!!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wear my NB Life Trkr and just enter what it says and add my own exercise. I did 45 minutes tonight for a 348 calorie burn!