Just Starting

Options
Hello,
My name is Dawn and I am kind of new to the sight... at least to this section of it.. I have used the app before but only for the calorie counting purposes. Now I am on here and would like to use it to the full extent and have people for a support group and new ideas. I am pretty lucky as far as the weight loss and getting in shape goes. My husband is working on getting his personal trainers certification. So I have a great support group at home but I think having one outside the home, that you don't see 24/7. So if you are looking to get some friends in your corner I would love to hear from you!

Replies

• lynnsmilin
    lynnsmilin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! that's awesome! Support at home is so critical!!!! so important.
    Support really helps when you have those off days or times that you want to be weak.. which does happen.
    Fee free to add me if you like... :flowerforyou:
    Have an awesome day!
  • Werenumberone
    Options
    Hi Dawn, my name is Meagan and I did the same thing with this website I used for a very short while to track how many calories I ate a day. But I agree that it would probably be more beneficial to connect with others out there going through the same struggles or victories! That is so cool that your husband is a personal trainer. Maybe you can share some workout tips along the way lol. I agree about having support outside of your household my husband too is very supportive and so are my co-workers but I know that they have to be tired of hearing my experiences with working out and eating right .. I would love to have friends in my corner !
  • S_Bird_17
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more motivation the better.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Club, Kink!